• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

R.E. Art Corner!

letmelive311

This thread is for sharing all your Resident Evil doodles and artwork or anything you have made that is inspired by Resident Evil. I'm an artist and I have a few drawings I want to share and continue to post new ones. I would love to see what anyone else has. P.S. Anyone who posts things cannot make fun of others people work, unless its good humor, and doesn’t make fun of someone’s skills. Everyone’s work needs to be respected. Not everyone is born a Picasso.

Here is my first shared work: (April of 2000)
zombieface.jpg

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
This looks great, I love it! Do you plan on adding color later? I could totally see some gruesome green, red, and rotting flesh color. :p You do an awesome job! I wish I could draw, but sadly stick figures is as far as I can go.

letmelive311

This looks great, I love it! Do you plan on adding color later? I could totally see some gruesome green, red, and rotting flesh color. :p You do an awesome job! I wish I could draw, but sadly stick figures is as far as I can go.

What evs! You are posting some of those Stick figures! Anything RE is allowed in this corner! I'll post more colorful things soon, though its hard for me, I'm more of a black and white sketch person!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'll have to go find em, I hope my mother didn't throw them away... the characters kind of looked like South Park characters lol.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
OK the first two are not RE fan art, but since i couldn't get these to load on my postings on my personal profile, I'm placing them here temporarily for two of my REN friends... The third is a color drawing i did of Jill Valentine in 2005 lol.
jill.jpg

I'm loving all of these, you do really good nudes, and Jill's drawing is pretty awesome! I love it!!!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I don't mean to double post but.... Does anyone want to turn this thread into an RE art request thread AND a place for RE art? For example, someone asks for a specific RE drawing/sketch, and someone does it for them?

I'd LOVE it if someone could draw a more matured Rebecca, but a darker version wearing a black v-neck shirt (or white) with the same hair, but slightly longer, and maybe some of it is in her face. I suppose she could wear skinny jeans, but the sketch doesn't necessarily have to be below the waist. She could still have Billy's dog-tags on her, and maybe even a piercing. Think 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' meets Rebecca Chambers. She could have a tattoo on her forearm and a few battle scars here and there.

I've always pictured her becoming more inward and dark after the mansion incident, but maybe that's just me! I've tried drawing this myself too, but I can't draw so... I'd rather see an artist do it!

letmelive311

I'm glad you like it! :)

My T-103 (aka Mr X 2.0 lol) fanart from 2010. Didn't put so much time in it like when I drew the Proto-Tyrant, but still enjoyed drawing this one.
Resident_Evil_02__Mr_X_Tyrant_by_SBR666.jpg
wow ! you are truely amazing! have you gone to art classes? or are you self taught/hobbyist ?

Reactions: svp
Top Bottom