• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) police station

codename: HUNK

ValentineFan;46970 said:
I always thought the police station was really nice, especially the main hall, and it was creepy in RE3, when you could hear doors slamming all the time.

I agree, the police station is nice. It actually used to be an art museum, Which would explain the size and the structure.

I like being out on the streets in RE3, and how there's very little to do in the police station. I only wish you could explore it more, just for kicks and giggles.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Okay, I have a question, if you're able to explore the police station in RE3 then wouldnt you run into Leon and Claire?

Sorry its been forever since I've seen/played the game...but the more I think about it, the more I wonder why they didnt run into eachother.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
RE 3 was from the beggining named RE 2.9 and this will explain it! When Jill was infected with the T-Virus and was resting in the chapel and Carlos had to get the antidote. That's when the RE2 setting took part!. So one should acctually play RE3 first and then jump to RE2. I know it sounds crazy but that's the case.

So Jill was there before Claire. This should be the right explaination.

Top Bottom