• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Playdough!

teal27

So, I got home from work today and found my little sister sitting at the kitchen table, making stuff out of playdough. I was like "Hay! Playdough!" so I took a seat and began making stuff, lol.

Well, my sister's reoccurring theme seemed to be food items, so I did my best to stay within her guidelines. An extra side of "beef", as it were . . .

What do you think? Is mine too obvious? :(

playdoughchris.jpg

*snicker* Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who does stupid crap like this . .

teal27

I'll pass the compliments on to my sister. She did all the real food. I just made Chris, lol.

Levan

Polkka. lol
At least you can model Chris! I can't even model a Hunter with ordinary green clay. D:

Awesome work btw. :)

teal27;53013 said:
*snicker* Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who does stupid crap like this . .

While I don't mold clay items, yes, I do do silly things that involves Resident Evil.

teal27

^ Yay for Resident Evil randomness!

Thanks everybody. The clay was this special homemade stuff, so it didn't mold exactly like real Playdough. I had to use toothpicks as a skeleton so his arms and legs would stay on, ha ha.

CassidyAcid

Lmao Chris looks amazing! I'm hopeless at stuff like that, how I passed my art design unit with a B I'll never know :p

Hoady

Wow man thats wickedly impressive that chris model is nothing short of a masterpiece.

EternalImpaler;53015 said:
Nice, even I don't make em that well. lol

Honestly the first thing that strikes me is that anyone in the world would've even thought of this, its starting to sound like a commity is involved lol.But i think its cool lol i would never be quite so creative.

teal27

CassidyAcid;53179 said:
Lmao Chris looks amazing! I'm hopeless at stuff like that, how I passed my art design unit with a B I'll never know :p

My favorite part was making his huge sneakers to support him. ha ha. I honestly had very little idea about what I was doing. I mean, I know anatomy pretty well from drawing stuff, but making it 3D is ridiculously hard. Cheers to sculptors everywhere,I say!

Captain Courageous;53180 said:
Wow man thats wickedly impressive that chris model is nothing short of a masterpiece.

Lol. Are you kidding? It's really pretty crappy; I just found it amusing stuck in with all of my sister's innocent creations. ;)

And yes, Chris likes giant pizzas. How else does he keep himself in such terrific shape, right? :D

L

Lurker
teal27;53013 said:
So, I got home from work today and found my little sister sitting at the kitchen table, making stuff out of playdough. I was like "Hay! Playdough!" so I took a seat and began making stuff, lol.

Well, my sister's reoccurring theme seemed to be food items, so I did my best to stay within her guidelines. An extra side of "beef", as it were . . .

What do you think? Is mine too obvious? :(

playdoughchris.jpg

nah i do crap like that to

Top Bottom