• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Piercings... Love em or hate em?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
What is your opinion on body piercings/modifications? I personally love piercings, but there is such a thing as going too far. I definitely am going to get my lip and nose pierced soon, but that will be it for me. Share your piercing stories/pics/opinions here! :)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It just depends for me...I love normal ear piercings for girls AND guys...But when either have those big ass gauges I think "Get a job you moron"...Those are COMPLETELY unnecessary...Navel piercings are ok on girls, nose on girls, but bull rings are ok on dudes, only if they look man enough to handle it...I don't wanna see a guy who spends his life on World of Warcraft with a bull ring...Just isn't cool...Genital piercings are a no go no matter what...Tongue I don't really have an opinion on one way or the other...Whatever floats your boat...And lip is ok for both guys and girls...Snake bites are pretty badass actually...However, I do believe exercising caution when getting piercings in wondering how they will affect your future....

A_Wesker123

The Original
On ears, sure. Everywhere else though I dislike, and I don't get the obsession some people have with it.

Having said that, I know plenty of people that adore them, so maybe I'm a tad strange on this issue :)

dark_zero

Prefer ears body piercings seem unatractive to me and people who get bigger gauges for their ears what happens when you get old and you have to live with a huge hole on your earlobe forever yuk

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
on other people yes, on myself..not at this time in my life (nothing to do with being scared of getting them etc, just nothing really makes me go "oh wow i want that pierced/tattooed NOW)
maybe i'll have a change of hear one day.
i don't really like nose piercings for some reason.

Hoady

Wear as many as you like but I would never get one. I never had a personal urge for body modification.Just a second thought i would go as far as a very small symbol, about as big as the la coste tshirts with the small crocodile.
lacoste.jpg

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I would never take my piercings this far, but something about a woman who has the guts to do this is just... Sexy. Yes, I know this was for a role and they're fake, but I find her most attractive in this role. I just love this character period.

rooneymara05.jpg

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I miss my piercings. I had two 10 gauges and a lip ring. I love when someone can pull off tats/piercings, but only if they don't go overboard. I had to take them all out for my career choice and they've healed up nicely. One ear has healed to the point to where there isn't even a mark. My lip and left ear have scars from the piercings, however. I would love to have them back!

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I personally don't have any desire to get a piercing, but I like some piercings on a girl. I have 2 tattoos and I'm just about done with body modification.

On girls, ears are obviously a given. I also like girls who get a lone nose stud on one side. Anything much more than that is too much for me personally. If it's something small like a monroe that also wouldn't bother me, but rings anywhere other than the ears is a bit much I feel like.

Belly button piercings are a minus... if I'm in a situation where I encounter one, it's more of a hazard than anything else. Those little things can really scratch you if you aren't careful. Seriously. Those little guys are dangerous.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
But what about dudes?

Nope. What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine too. :p jking of course. I like piercings on guys honestly, especially a lip piercing, and I prefer tattoos on men over women. Gauges make me hurt to look at even though my mother has them, and she pulls them off well, but she doesn't wear plugs. She wears very elaborate animal husks/wood carved into decorative earrings. Her earrings actually look a lot like Lisbeth Salander's do in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

The only turn off as far as piercings go are tongue rings. Nipple rings on dudes are creepy-ish as well, and don't even get me started on a Prince Albert. Yuck. lol.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
On women: I only like piercings in their ears. And not more than one for each ear. I find piercings elsewhere on the head very unattractive, and body piercings some unattractive.

On men: I don't like any piercings, not even in an ear. If they wear very obvious bling I try to look somewhere else.

I'm a conservative bastard. :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
On women: I only like piercings in their ears. And not more than one for each ear. I find piercings elsewhere on the head very unattractive, and body piercings some unattractive.

On men: I don't like any piercings, not even in an ear. If they wear very obvious bling I try to look somewhere else.
Oops I screwed up here. :oops:

When I said "piercing" I meant rings. The piercing is actually just the piercing and not what you attach to it. I don't know the word for the smaller things (that are not rings), those small things are not so bad.

So why do we call it piercings? The piercing is just a tiny hole almost invisible. But for now I'll call them piercings because I don't know another word for it.

I also should have mentioned that many attractive women do have piercings not only in their ears. Even though I may find the piercing itself unattractive, the woman can be very attractive - even if she is wearing said piercings.
But I will never never kiss lips that has metal rings on them. Rings on the lips and metal stuff in the tongue are the biggest turnoff for me.

And when I said "not more than one for each ear", I was inaccurate. What I meant is: Keep the piercings on the soft ear-tip and it's fine. I don't think it's nice with piercings also higher up on the the ear.

Top Bottom