• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Omg - WESKER!

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Today when I was watching the Lonely Island's "Jizz in my pants" I had the STRANGEST revelation, The main guy, if and only if, he buffed up hardcore, could ACTUALLY, make a pretty decent Wesker. Watch the video, imagine is hair slicked back, and laugh your ass off as you realise I'm right.

Mr Sunshine

I've watched this video many times! It's very funny, but I can't see how this guy can make a decent Wesker. Even if he gets buffed! :confused:

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Not playing him, just looking like him, I dunno I laughed my ass off when I realised that he looks like him. Of all the people in the world to have association with the lonely Island, I never excepted it to be Wesker.
P.s. I HATED the guy they had play Wesker in the 3rd movie. Fat Wesker is not a good Wesker....

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Hmmm, maybe it terms of appearance alone...

But as RE characters in the games are pretty unique, they use a different person's face, voice, and body, and all of that together makes a single character. You probably won't find someone that looks exactly like Wesker, and also sounds like him. Same with any of the characters really.:)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I was really surprised at the person they got to play Wesker in the third movie. I mean - it shouldn't be that difficult a part to nail, at least by looks. As long as they have the right physique, face-shape, a decent wig and sunglasses, the appearence shouldn't have been very difficult. I don't know what the casting directors were thinking - it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see he was all wrong.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
La Femme Fatale;69331 said:
I was really surprised at the person they got to play Wesker in the third movie. I mean - it shouldn't be that difficult a part to nail, at least by looks. As long as they have the right physique, face-shape, a decent wig and sunglasses, the appearence shouldn't have been very difficult. I don't know what the casting directors were thinking - it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see he was all wrong.

Same thing with Claire in Extinction, although Ali Larter looks a great deal like Claire, generally, they avoided the signature ponytail...that is like Wesker with no glassas, or William without a tie. Basically making dumb little mistakes that ended up ruining the movie versions of the characters.

That is why I think CG is the way to go, and Degeneration did well enough with that. It could, and should, be much better than Degeneration, however, they at least got the characters down well enough.

Top Bottom