• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Official RE6 Trailer (With Gameplay Footage)

Redfield Fan 93

I Always come prepared.
The Nightmare returns...Awesome.

Yet, Capcom didn't listen to us veterans. As i watched chris and leon sliding into cover i was instantly reminded of Gears of War, ironic isn't it the franchise that lead way to the Gears Franchise is now copying from them, in some aspects of course.

And it appears to be Zombies...sort of.

Meg

So bin ich eben
So....can I walk and shoot at the same time? @.@

Annnnd yeah. Not what I wanted to see either. Bleh.

Redfield Fan 93

I Always come prepared.
I honestly believe the Global economy is to blame, Capcom doesnt want to risk a bad seller and lose money, action shooters are becoming more popular because people will buy them...such a shame. And didnt they say the were basically restarting the RE Franchise ? what happened.

Painted_Wraith

It's not what I wanted to see, but it's not far off from what I expected, so I can't say I'm overly disappointed.

Thank god for Leon, though. If it was just Chris, I'd be sitting in a corner of my bathroom, tempting fate between my wrist and a razor. :)

Redfield Fan 93

I Always come prepared.
I assume we will have to wait another 6 years to see if Capcom grew a pair and goes back to it's roots, i hate how everthing that was once good is being turned into fast paced shooters, Activision destroyed the gaming media and everyone got jelous of the money theu made, Mass Effect is becoming more shoot em up than RPG, and now this, i will have to remain hopefull for Tomb Raider which is getting a reboot and next to Resi in my favouite game franchises.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
CHRISSSSSS and Leon...?

aaargh.gif

I honestly wasn't expecting them to use Chris again, very nice! Too bad Weskie won't be in it... Maybe for the merc game.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
All I have to say is that I WANT THIS GAME! I mean this trailer makes me want to buy this game. It looks fantastic, being able to play as multiple characters in the story mode, the story taking place in cities (Thank you for that.), some cool new additions, and it's a Resident Evil game.

The only thing that I'm depressed about is that they already released posters with release dates on them, which is 11/20/12, I hate the fact that they already made posters with this release date on it because later their going to change the release date to a later time.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Dear god this is awesome!!!

FINALLY Capcom got off their azz and decided to LISTEN to the fans.

The fans have been wanting a team up of the 2 most badass RE male leads for a LONG time and now Capcom will apparently do just that.

The only that would make this better is if

1.Jill AND Claire have roles in this game.

and

2.Alex Wesker is the main villian.

But way to completely knock the thunder of ORC. After seeing this trailer Operation Racooon City simply will not compare. And what ever happened to Capcom saying it would take around 8 years to make this game? Here is has only been 3 since the release of RE5.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
At first I was initially "H*&L YEA!" for this game.

But after watching it a couple more times I just realized that it seems as if Capcom is making it action oriented AGAIN. :facepalm:

I'm very happy to see the return of zombies and also the fact that Leon and Chris will FINALLY be in the same game. But the game still looks very action oriented like RE5. I'm really not trying to be nitpicky but I honestly could have sworn Capcom said that RE6 will be "brutally scary".

But from the looks of it it seems as if it has the same action level of RE5 only with a fresh can of Resident Evil paint put over it.

IMO it would seem that Capcom added the zombies and Leon/Chris inorder to make fans overlook the fact that this game will still be action oriented instead of survival horror.

I hope that I am wrong and Capcom can shed more light on what type of game this will be in the coming months. But judging by the trailer I doubt I'm wrong...

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Leon=awesome
Chris = mega awesome
Chris + Leon=(no fanboys complaining) MEGA EPICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Another thing I would like to point out.

Take a look at the guy in the trailer at 2.28

You will see a guy who's hand looks pretty similar to steve's once he turns into his mutated form.

And the guy also seems to have the same hair color and age that steve would be around that time.

And we all know that Steve's blood is pretty important since he was the only one "besides Alexia" to gain some form of power over the T Veronica virus. And here this guy mentions how valuable his blood is.

All this could be a coincidence.... but I doubt it lol.
awsm.gif

Hate to throw out theories so early into this but I just could not help but notice that.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I just came...
The gameplay looks beautiful, Leon on a current gen system looks beautiful, Chris and Leon together will be badASS, the return of zombies, new BOWs that look great, the new character that, thanks to Coolio over here, my be Steve, is awesome, and the settings are back to cities...You guys can bitch about this game all you want from a single trailer...But my hopes are high for this effin game!!!!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
ITS NOT AN PS3 EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STEVES BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (maybe)
ASHLEYS BACK:mad::mad::mad::mad:

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Another thing I would like to point out.

Take a look at the guy in the trailer at 2.28

You will see a guy who's hand looks pretty similar to steve's once he turns into his mutated form.

And the guy also seems to have the same hair color and age that steve would be around that time.

And we all know that Steve's blood is pretty important since he was the only one "besides Alexia" to gain some form of power over the T Veronica virus. And here this guy mentions how valuable his blood is.

All this could be a coincidence.... but I doubt it lol.
awsm.gif

Hate to throw out theories so early into this but I just could not help but notice that.

Well as he was saying that he was injecting something into his neck so I assumed what he was saying was in his blood was what he was injecting.

It seems there are going to be zombies and plagas in this game. I just hope whatever new horror they create is more interesting than uroboros.

Hoady

I didn't dig the Chris side of things because it was pretty much RE5..but Leon looked epic with the zombies.Lets see how it pans out..hopefully they will squeeze in some horror elements, maybe they are trying to implement that with Leon?Its hard to tell now.

Resident Evil has evolved extremely well over the years in my opinion and this is looking to be another fine addition.

Painted_Wraith

I'm sure the gameplay itself will be as fun as RE4 and RE5, but I don't think that constitutes the desired aesthetics. I'll probably be more excited nearer it's actual release date.

Top Bottom