• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OFFICIAL 'AFTERLIFE' TRAILER!!! EEEE

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
FIRST VID (3D blurry): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVgbs2F0v1o
HD VID: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIwVXPrw4M

The reason it's blurry is because this was shown at a 3D screening... trailer has literally ONLY JUST come out!

And yes, 'Afterlife' is officially in 3D!!! Due out SEPTEMBER 2010!

Alice is looking HOOOOOOT ;D let's hope that they don't screw over Wesker and Chris' characters and that the movie gets more with the games...

... also it seems that MAJINI and the EXECUTIONER MAJINI from 'Resident Evil 5' are going to be in it!!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hey nice find !! I was looking for a trailer the other night but I had no luck, I got rick rolled like 3 times, then started to rage lol.

I liked the look of that white room. DUE, September :0 Still got a way to go. I'll be 22 before its out haha.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I think it was only due out today or yesterday lol, someone was fast in uploading it. At least it's legit! :D

When there's a higher quality trailer, I will post it up or someone may beat me to it hahaha

jw1322

nice find. i don't really expect the story to be that great but al the movies so far have been fun to watch so I'm expecting the same out of this one. i'm a sucker for anything with zombies in it :)

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Good job, I have been stockpiling everything I could on the new mvie, I thought Sheva was going to be in it, Turns out it's some CRYSTAL chick. Chris is in it though.

Mr Sunshine

I noticed that there isn't a single zombie in the trailer!

I've seen the actor ,playing Claire, before. She is also playing in the heroes tv series. However, I simply don't like her as Claire!

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
no just majinini and an plastic looking executioner

here's a good quality trailer

[youtube]ZQIwVXPrw4M[/youtube]

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Milla Jovich looks like a ninja bi7ch Lol I saw her with dual katanas!! It looks like there keeping it up to date with the games and stuff just a few miner diferences. Like the Axe dude from RE5 for example.

It does look pretty good. I wonder if it will be out earlier then september.

Rammlied

Fallen91;70977 said:
I noticed that there isn't a single zombie in the trailer!

I've seen the actor ,playing Claire, before. She is also playing in the heroes tv series. However, I simply don't like her as Claire!

Yes there is, Look closer :D. Infact here let me show you a pic.

vlcsnap-2010-04-04-13h45m44s211.png

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Correct me if Im wrong but that must be at least 50+ zombies :p
The croud goes as far as the eye can see?

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
actualy i thought alice was jill in the part where she meets wesker [same hair style and color], looks kinda fake in parts though [exicutioner fight, ] but Shaun Roberts looks amazing as Wesker]

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well...I'm nice and excited now :p My bestie and I have done made plans to go see it when it goes into theaters here.

Mr Sunshine

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?

No tremor in the movie? :eek:

What the hell is wrong with this Aderson guy? :mad:

Correct me if Im wrong but that must be at least 50+ zombies :p
The croud goes as far as the eye can see?

Oh. My bad. I though they were the Alice-clones. :lol:

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
hold on! is that dude that the movie Claire is fighting with the big ax thingy, is that Steve in is infected form?!?!

Rammlied

I don't understand why there is so much hate for this movie series, I mean i really enjoy the movie for what they are. They really do feel like a Resident Evil style flick. You have all the main problems for say the game series has. It's just the characters that are in the movie series don't share the same Interconnections to the Game storyline. Which is fine, and i think that was Capcom's way of doing thing's but i could be wrong. Anyways i much rather see a movie series come out that has the same sorta style of the games as in Umbrella that is. Then see a movie come out with all the same characters with there Interconnections to the Video game series. I mean if i wanna see that on the big screen i much rather play the games them self's.

Besides, i really love how Paul is focused on the Main character Alice in the storyline and not jumping all over the place with other pars of characters, while in the game they keep the Main Focus on the games with Wesker present or not. It's a like a Reverse roll if i can say that with out confusing anyone. Plus i really like the whole Clone idea they came up with in Extinction. Cause i mean Umbrella trying to create the perfect soldier, they tried it with Nemesis and failed with that project. This is why they want to clone Alice cause she has become what umbrella would call the Perfect Soldier. I mean if you really put your thinking cap on, you can really dive into the this movie series and understand them for what they are. When you do, you really do see the big picture as to what i am saying to you guy's now.

Sorry If I'm wrong about a few things it's real late here so I'm dead tired. I really think afterlife or well if they make 2 more after, afterlife everyone will get the full sense of the movie series.

/rant/

Top Bottom