• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Now the game is too easy...

Nosophoros

I beat pro yesterday after about 11 hrs., which is double what it usually takes me to beat the game, and got the PRL! After about an hour of playing I realized that the game is too easy and a little boring. So I guess I'll buy Archives whenever I can.:confused:

Levan

Polkka. lol
I'm having a very hard time trying to play through professional since those enemies are so darn fast in that mode... They don't pause and stare like they usually do. D:

Levan

Polkka. lol
I'm at the lifts now actually, I followed aintnoscrub's advice and just fired at their legs, then knife them down till they die. :p

Its actually much easier than I thought. D:

EDIT: Crap... my PS2 broke down since I was playing it too much, it stopped reading any CD's. Now I'm never going to finish Pro mode... :(

ResidentZelda

So I guess I'll buy Archives whenever I can.
DO NOT!! Believe me it's better to buy the used Gamecube Remake than paying 30 bucks for the wii version! It's just Remake in a fancy Wii cd and wii remote adaptation, besides you don't even use the sensor bar!

Anyways going back to the thread, Yeah the game is too easy I beat it so many times that it got very boring, so I pretty much left it in my videogame shelf to gain dust, and MAYBE I'll play it, but It is not going to be very often.

Hoady

Thats why i never used the chicago typewriter,handcannon,infinite RL etc i had another file with all the infinite stuff, its too easy and boring.

I just got my favourite weapons and upgraded them and then when i didn't like them, sold it for something else one of the weaker weapons.I'd always have the original bolt action rifle which is the maddest gun,usually black tail sometimes exchanged for a punisher,riot shotgun(the second one),minethrower,broken butterfly or a killer7.Since playing through the game so much i always had a ridiculous amount of money so i could just buy a gun, fully upgrade it and if i didn't want it just sell it lol.

Its just awhole more fun, even if it is still easy.

ResidentZelda

Captain Courageous;47388 said:
Thats why i never used the chicago typewriter,handcannon,infinite RL etc i had another file with all the infinite stuff, its too easy and boring.

I just got my favourite weapons and upgraded them and then when i didn't like them, sold it for something else one of the weaker weapons.I'd always have the original bolt action rifle which is the maddest gun,usually black tail sometimes exchanged for a punisher,riot shotgun(the second one),minethrower,broken butterfly or a killer7.Since playing through the game so much i always had a ridiculous amount of money so i could just buy a gun, fully upgrade it and if i didn't want it just sell it lol.

that's true, I'm gonna start doing that it sounds more fun than with the CTW XD.

bruno

Chief Researcher
iNFiN1TY;47394 said:
Im now playing the PC version.

Me too. My PS2 doesn't work anymore, so I had to get the PC version. PC version is so crappy (graphics and controls)!!!!
I rarely hit the QTE buttons in time.
But it's a great game, so i still play it.
Finished Ada's game today. It was so easy and i finished it with LOTS of grenades and ammo.
Gonna play Normal again until I buy the typewriter, have some fun with it and then, on to pro mode.
I tried pro once, but died in the farm, lol.

Broken Butterfly

If you play any game enough it's going to be easy. XD

But yes. This is why--though I love that Chicago Typewriter--I use the weaker weapons. Otherwise it's just too easy since I know where all the bad guys are and when they're going to jump out, etc.

I was hoping pro mode would have the bad guys in different spots, not just harder. But I suppose that would have been too much to design or something. *shrugs*

And on a sidenote, what is "Archives"?

Nosophoros

Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil, it's basically a wii version of the REmake. It's supposed to have a few new things in it. There's also a Resident Evil 0 version coming out in either Q4 '09 or January.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Captain Courageous;47388 said:

Hoady I agree, much of what you just said I could have said myself. I like a challenge. And the weapons you mentioned are my favorite weapons (though I've not tried the magnums).

I started out on Normal mode and the game is for a large part boringly easy if the only goal is to survive. Try to sell most of the items you find and it becomes pretty hard and enjoyable. I'm half-way through my first play-through.
I did struggle a couple places, from memory I can recall the first entrance in Pueblo and a few bosses as a real challenge. The blind thing with claws was difficult before I realised he's blind.

EternalImpaler;47414 said:
Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil, it's basically a wii version of the REmake. It's supposed to have a few new things in it. There's also a Resident Evil 0 version coming out in either Q4 '09 or January.
But the REmake is for GC only... Or is this Wii version brand new? :confused:

Top Bottom