• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nintendo Wii!

Sephiroxas

I think it's cool that link turns into a wolf. At least it's a little differen't from all the other games. I think it's a great game and one of my favorites. Plus it's helpful when you can turn into a wolf and warp wherever you want. ;D

dark_zero

Thats for sure lol beat the game twice n it still doesnt bore me i just hate the water level ugg

ResidentEvil179

Yeah, its like he likes it but it doesnt, it annoys the hell out of him because of the little girl that rides on top of you...she treats you like your dirt!

Sephiroxas

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=217.msg5077#msg5077 date=1202232884]
Yeah, its like he likes it but it doesnt, it annoys the hell out of him because of the little girl that rides on top of you...she treats you like your dirt!
[/quote]
At the beginning I guess she kind of does. But eventually she apologizes, tells you why she was using you in the first place, and vows to help you finish your quests. :-[

RE4

The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess got a 10 out of 10. It is one of the best games ever created. All Zelda game are like that. Remember The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time. That game was known as the best game ever made before Super Mario Galaxy was created. Then those two games became the best games ever created. So, this definitely shows that Nintendo really is the best company ever. It has the best game ever created (well two games but they're tied).

RE4

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=217.msg5142#msg5142 date=1202258627]
Nintendo comes out with great games always will
[/quote]

Of course. Sony and Microsoft can never touch Nintendo. Miyamoto has a great mind and thanks to him the world can experience gaming in a whole new way. Each Wii only costs $128 to make, but yet the leading console by far is the innovative Wii.

RE4

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=217.msg5151#msg5151 date=1202258949]
Yeah and retirment homes in New York are using the wii. Also for hospitals for physical theorpy thats awsome. Wii is the best
[/quote]

Isn't that amazing. They also have it at Six Flags, most local malls, and many more places. Wii is definitely the best console by far.

RE4

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=217.msg5215#msg5215 date=1202318357]
yeah it is and it's strange how there using it for phyiscal theorpy i bet you it works!
[/quote]

It does. Doctors even use it before surgeries. Unbelievable.

RE4

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=217.msg5233#msg5233 date=1202359807]
Just recently got Bleach ****tered blade for the wii. It's so fun. ;D
[/quote]

Everyone has been saying that.

Sephiroxas

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=217.msg5257#msg5257 date=1202385494]
What's it like? and RE4 DOCTORS USE IT BEFORE SURGIE!!??!? :eek:
[/quote]
It's like no other fighting game I've played. I'm kicking everyones butt. :D

Top Bottom