• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nintendo Wii!

RE4

This thread was made to discuss anything you want about the Wii. Have fun.

So, have you heard about the new console that's going to be added to the Nintendo Wii's Virtual Console. Here's some info:

Finally, you can relive your really good youthful memories via the Wii and its latest Virtual Console addition: the Sega Master System. That's right, if you happen to be nostalgic for a certain Z80A kind of action -- and you live in Japan -- you need only look to Nintendo's cash-cow for help. Starting this February, you can play Fist of the North Star and the hallucination-inducing Fantasy Zone to your heart's content, though just like other VC offerings we expect to see more games and more territories included later on. What's important for Nintendo to know is this: the sooner we're deep in a game of Wonder Boy in Monster Land, the happier everyone will be... so step on it.

Info:http://www.engadget.com/2008/01/26/wii-virtual-console-getting-sega-master-system-games/

This has to be something that people have wanted for a while because it's making news everywhere. G4tv has mentioned it on every show they aired this morning. Share your thoughts on this or create a new topic in this thread.

RE4

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=217.msg4500#msg4500 date=1201558914]
Nintendo Wii IS AWSOME!!! I LOVE IT! it is by far the best gaming consule to come out
[/quote]

So you own one?

ResidentEvil179

Yes i do! :] I got MArio PArty 8 Mario and Sonic at olympic games Driver 2 NFS Pro street the simpsons wii play wii sports.... high school musical ::) for my sister :-[

RE4

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=217.msg4509#msg4509 date=1201563364]
Yes i do! :] I got MArio PArty 8 Mario and Sonic at olympic games Driver 2 NFS Pro street the simpsons wii play wii sports.... high school musical ::) for my sister :-[
[/quote]

That's cool. Which game do you enjoy the most (Do not say High School Musical 2)?

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=217.msg4511#msg4511 date=1201569852]
sadly i dont have a wii i have heard of the sega master system
[/quote]

Are you planning on buying one?

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=217.msg4548#msg4548 date=1201577541]
when i become super rich lol ;D
[/quote]

The Wii is only $250. It's way cheaper then any next-gen console.

RE4

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=217.msg4578#msg4578 date=1201644242]
i have a wii and a ps3 i like them the same
[/quote]

That's cool. I'm guessing you have money huh?

RE4

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=217.msg4582#msg4582 date=1201648432]
RE4 i like Need For Speed Prostreet the most!!
[/quote]

I like that game too. It's not one in my collection, but it is definitely a game worth getting.

dark_zero

yeah but i need a job first and i need to move to town my parents arent just going to buy me one lol i have to earn it :(

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=217.msg4603#msg4603 date=1201660886]
yeah but i need a job first and i need to move to town my parents arent just going to buy me one lol i have to earn it :(
[/quote]

How so?

dark_zero

cuz they already spent money on me and they want me to start doing things on my own lol ill be 18 in sept and they want me to get into the realworld lol but anyways i think wii would be the best choice i have always stuck to nintendo and keep plannin to

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=217.msg4621#msg4621 date=1201662339]
cuz they already spent money on me and they want me to start doing things on my own lol ill be 18 in sept and they want me to get into the realworld lol but anyways i think wii would be the best choice i have always stuck to nintendo and keep plannin to
[/quote]

Oh O.K. Well tell them that you're not 18 yet, and until your 18, you should still be lent a hand so you have a chance to get your act straight. Good idea eh?

Top Bottom