• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

new to thread, but no RE

JamesM03

new to thread, but not RE

hey forum. just found the site. Also looking for PS3 friends for RE5.

:blink:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Welcome to REN. You will find plenty of RE5 PS3 gamers here, you came looking in the right place. Im a xbox user myself.. lol

L

Lurker
Welcome. Sadly I do not have Xbox or Playstation 3 but enjoy your stay. Here you will find deranged people like tremor, people hiding brains like tremor, and pure psychopaths like tremor.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Welcome to the forum my friend. Yes...I am the deranged, brain eating, psychopath. :lol:

Mr Sunshine

Welcome James!

Tremor is not the only psycopath here as it is said above..

.. I'm #2 and I'm proud of it! :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Rathit;70930 said:
Welcome. Sadly I do not have Xbox or Playstation 3 but enjoy your stay. Here you will find deranged people like tremor, people hiding brains like tremor, and pure psychopaths like tremor.
Just. Lol. Every introduction thread Rathit always warns people about Tremor, But it's Rathit you should be careful of!!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
echoey;70985 said:
Just. Lol. Every introduction thread Rathit always warns people about Tremor, But it's Rathit you should be careful of!!

Thanks Willis xD

RichardB

Premium
Hello & Welcome to the RE Forums! Not a PS3 player, sorry I use my Wii to play my RE games.

tequila

Bottle Lover
Welcome to REN!

My buddies are all blood thirsty zombies that will go for your neck! haha

There's plenty of PS3 RE5 ppl in here.

Unfortunately, I have to wait 2 months to upload my network :(

Top Bottom