• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Resident Evil Retribution trailer

sbr999

OMG, I was so happy when I saw the trailer. Especially when it said "THE FINAL BATTLE BEGINS".

I really hope this will be the last of these garbage movies.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
OMG, I was so happy when I saw the trailer. Especially when it said "THE FINAL BATTLE BEGINS".

I really hope this will be the last of these garbage movies.
No..There is going to be ONE more...They were already in contract for a whole new trilogy starting with Afterlife...

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I like the movies because in my opinion, they are way better than the garbage Crapcom has made after RE4.

I'm gonna go see this on day 1 :)

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
i see ppl are still with the "crapcom" thingy lol, interesting
trailer looks amazing

cathodex1

I've just watched the trailer, and I'm like: "what's going on?".
-First they basicly say: Haha, the previous movies never happened, it was all an illusion.
-Then if you watch closely you can spot nazi zombies, wtf?
-Then we can see choppers from avatar.
-nature catashrophes
-Oh and her name is still Alice (I don't understand why she needs to tell us in every single movie)

Aleck

Biohazard
It's tradition lol. At least she didn't say her name is Violet...;)

I loved it. I've always got a few problems with the movies, but they're still good fun.

So things I noticed....

One, Carlos, and maybe Jill look a tad older...as to be expected...
Rain and Alice look the same..:eek:
The scarab on Jill's chest looks alot smaller than in the last movie, which kind of bothers me a little. When she dove off the helicopter it looked to be part of the suit and flying forward with it.Just a minor annoyance.

I wonder how they're going to explain all this and I don't mean the clones.

All in all, I was impressed, Ada and Leon look great too.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I like the Resident Evil movies because they are fun, action/horror movies with a bit of cheesy dialogue, isn't this what Resident Evil is all about? I don't really care that the films don't follow the story line of the games because if they did, they would probably ruin them.
Obviously a lot of people do like the films otherwise they wouldn't keep making them.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Another thing, I thought Alice was supposed to try to remove the spider device from Jill's chest, not throw some kind of machete at her and try to slice her head off. :confused:

Alice: We can't have Jill be the star of the movies now can we? *serious face*
Jill: Haha NO! That's stupid hehe haha.... *twitch*

Levan

Polkka. lol
I'm pretty neutral about the movies but I'm seriously confused about this trailer. WTH was the guy who died in 3 doing there? And the girl that became a zombie during the first movie is there too... WTF? Really? And I thought Wesker died in 4 (haven't watched that one yet).

And what's the background for Jill on this one? She was captured during the second movie or something? :confused:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm pretty neutral about the movies but I'm seriously confused about this trailer. WTH was the guy who died in 3 doing there? And the girl that became a zombie during the first movie is there too... WTF? Really? And I thought Wesker died in 4 (haven't watched that one yet).

And what's the background for Jill on this one? She was captured during the second movie or something? :confused:
Wesker survived in 4...And Jill is a villain in this one...But there's a secret to it that you shouldn't know unless you watch four...

Aleck

Biohazard

In Resident Evil 3 we learned that they cloned Alice who was a security operative for Umbrella. I've read they've also cloned Carlos Olivera, Rain Ocampo, One, and others too; so that explains that.

Wesker is not easily killed apparently, and I hope that Jill Valentine's whereabouts during Resident Evil Extinction are explained too. :confused:

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
In Resident Evil 3 we learned that they cloned Alice who was a security operative for Umbrella. I've read they've also cloned Carlos Olivera, Rain Ocampo, One, and others too; so that explains that.

Wesker is not easily killed apparently, and I hope that Jill Valentine's whereabouts during Resident Evil Extinction are explained too. :confused:

In Afterlife, you can see Wesker using a parachute when Luther is standing in the sewage pipe, but you have to look quite closely. :)

Aleck

Biohazard
Thanks Loki, I'll look out for it next time I watch it. I'm going to do a Resident Evil movie marathon next month to prepare for Retribution, I am very excited to see it. I'm crossing my fingers that Alice doesn't kill Jill though.

Top Bottom