• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Resident Evil Retribution trailer

letmelive311

...I can't stand Alice hun...Absolutely hate her...She is not why I like the games lol...But I do agree, the movies are great...

Hun? That’s cute. Anyways, I'm Just saying I love Milla as an actress. SHE IS SO GORGEOUS! she can sell me whatever L’Oreal any day! As for the character Alice in the movies, she’s good. And I’m the same with you, I just like the movies, they are so bad ass!

Though I wonder if one day in the future, someone else will start making the RE movies again but more following the games. I hope I live long enough to see that.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Though I wonder if one day in the future, someone else will start making the RE movies again but more following the games. I hope I live long enough to see that.

I will and name it "Biohazard" like it's named in Japan. There will be no Alice and it will be cannon to the game's storyline! You should read George Romero's script for RE. He had it DOWN, I wish Capcom would've accepted his script, it read so much better than Anderson's. ;_;

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hun? That’s cute. Anyways, I'm Just saying I love Milla as an actress. SHE IS SO GORGEOUS! she can sell me whatever L’Oreal any day! As for the character Alice in the movies, she’s good. And I’m the same with you, I just like the movies, they are so bad ass!

You're right there...As an actress I think she's pretty good....I loved A Perfect Getaway...That movie was twisted...

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
I'm just saying when George Romero walks up to you gives you a script to your beloved franchise when he is one of the greatest undead film producers in the world and you tell him no that makes you a dumbass

willowsby

I found someone who is more match to play Ada rather than Li Bing Bing, she is too cute to play Ada
but she is perfect with her cold expression& has long legs

Nikita-aka-Maggie-Q-maggie-q-25952347-1600-1200.jpg

Nikita_Maggie_Q_lying_down_red_dress_machine_gun_billboard_image_CW_La_Femme_TV.jpg

MaggieQisStillRedHot3.jpg

Top Bottom