• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New RE 6 Trailer leaked.

Right...I understand that...But eventually people let go...In most cases at least...I think it would be unrealistic to carry that grudge around for fifteen years...Especially for someone like her, that is now fighting because they were able to save her so she CAN fight...
...I don't know about most cases. At least in my experience. And I know what you mean about Sherry being ok with everyone now, I was just saying that there was a chance that she wasn't cool with it, she may not have seen it that way which is the point I was trying to make. But since she's a good guy as far as we can see it's no biggie.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
So, i'm gone on vacation for a few weeks... check in once or twice for notifications, and i come back to this?

Anyone have a time machine? I knew another trailer would arise, but this one was way better then i could have ever anticipated.:D

There is no way now i can hold out until October for this.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
What i want to knows is how does Leon a day one rookie cop all of a sudden in resident evil 4 have skills of ninja, throws knives like a mercenary pro,and sooo many other things and is working for the president?? Is there a back story on him in that hd collection coming of umbrella chronicles that was originally on WII? seriously...thats alot not answered!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
What i want to knows is how does Leon a day one rookie cop all of a sudden in resident evil 4 have skills of ninja, throws knives like a mercenary pro,and sooo many other things and is working for the president?? Is there a back story on him in that hd collection coming of umbrella chronicles that was originally on WII? seriously...thats alot not answered!

Yes, the government trained him for a few years. :)

bruno

Chief Researcher

After he got out of Raccoon City, the government thought he knew too much. At the same time, surviving the outbreak proved he was very capable at dealing with BOWs, so they decided to recruit him to work with them. They blackmailed him, by threatening Sherry.
Leon accepted to work for the government. He was trained and became an agent, specialized in dealing with situations involving BOWs. He was sent in a mission in 2002 to capture a BOW dealer, alongside Jack Krauser (Darkside Chronicles: Operation Javier scenario).
Later, he became involved in the presidential security, and that's why he was sent to save the president's daughter in 2004 (RE4)

leathaface99

Thats exactly what I ask myself..

HELLBOY1980

After he got out of Raccoon City, the government thought he knew too much. At the same time, surviving the outbreak proved he was very capable at dealing with BOWs, so they decided to recruit him to work with them. They blackmailed him, by threatening Sherry.
Leon accepted to work for the government. He was trained and became an agent, specialized in dealing with situations involving BOWs. He was sent in a mission in 2002 to capture a BOW dealer, alongside Jack Krauser (Darkside Chronicles: Operation Javier scenario).
Later, he became involved in the presidential security, and that's why he was sent to save the president's daughter in 2004 (RE4)
- thanks, just gotta wait for my copy coming in june in the mail for the ps3 so i can play those:)

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Gah!! Must, invent, time machine! :confused:

After digging up some more info, a time machine must be done! I think i'm gonna lose my mind during this wait. =(

I'm just hoping that with the release date being pushed forward to October, that it won't be rushed, but considering what has been shown so far, we can only hope.

HELLBOY1980

Amyone know how much they will charge for the Chronicles HD collection
i bought disc copy on ps3...psn or xbox will charge $20 a game so complete would cost you $40 if your a download person, the japanese hard copy ill get in june for $65 usd i dont like downloading games

Top Bottom