• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Darkside Chronicles Teaser

Levan

Polkka. lol
I think you need to copy paste that text near the video which says "Embed" but I dunno, I never tried it yet.

Meh, the teaser sucks lol. Just a small dialogue from Alexia(or Alfred, I suppose). At least if there were pictures or something, it'd be okay, but I guess that is just a teaser anyway. :)

I think I'll just wait for the new video. :p

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
You know what, I completely forgot that it could have been Alfred speaking.:) It hadn't even once occurred to be until after I read your post, but yeah if it is, that would probably be it, as that line seems like the one Alfred said to himself when Claire was listening in.:)

Levan

Polkka. lol
Hopefully this will be the last game of the Chronicles series, I really want Capcom to go and make a true RE game next time.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Hmmm, I wouldn't want it to be like RE5, other than the fact that it is a game in the Chronicles Series, I can see already that Capcom was either lazy, or not true, or both to alot of stuff in the RE2 section from what we have seen so far, and I would prefer that it stick with a Rail-Shooter for that, it fits with the whole lazy thing..

But for now we will just listen to Alexia, or Alfred.....and wait until June 3rd for our next video.:) And I will post that one...

PsychoJill

Levan;42667 said:
Hopefully this will be the last game of the Chronicles series, I really want Capcom to go and make a true RE game next time.

Would have been nice to get a proper Remake of RE2 or CV for 360 and PS3 =D. Capcom definetly need to make a proper game after this.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
June 3rd has come early.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KazoeNBW2Do

By the way PsychoJill, that is a really great looking signature.:)

And here is Steve:
Steve.jpg

Top Bottom