• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need For Speed Pro Street

ResidentEvil179

Ok, if your good with cars i need your absoulte help! I want to tune my Nissian 350Z and when i turn up the suspension and engine all that good good stuff my car slides still any reasons? and im not talking about a tune where you add body kits nitrous vinals all that stuff i mean upgrading the engine

ResidentEvil179

the tail end of the car slides so say ur making a right turn and u go to make it, the back of the car will slide towards the left putting u in a 360 spin

alonecrow

hmm... i don't really know that and i don't want to act smart.
but i think it's gotta be something related to the suspension and break.
what car type did you use? the drift one?

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=219.msg4682#msg4682 date=1201716936]
no grip its a nissian 350Z
[/quote]

well, as far as i know.. you don't have to set your handling on max.
do you know M3 GTR on Most Wanted? that car has handling on half, and it didn't slides often.

ResidentEvil179

I have Carbon not MW...but ill check it out so far i sold the Nissan 350Z and bought me the Lancer thats holding up pretty swell will see how it does....

alonecrow

M3 GTR also in Carbon, as our opening car when we race with cross.

lancer is a good choice.
for drag, i will choose that.
but for drift, i will choose skyline.

Sephiroxas

I have one of these games. But I couldn't play it nor understand. I was trying to make my EA game account or whatever and I couldn't get it to work.

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=219.msg5012#msg5012 date=1202134984]
Ok ill try them out i got enough money to buy it anyways :)
[/quote]

have you buy it by now?

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=219.msg5065#msg5065 date=1202231831]
I have one of these games. But I couldn't play it nor understand. I was trying to make my EA game account or whatever and I couldn't get it to work.
[/quote]

why can't you play it? something wrong with your computer?

Sephiroxas

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=219.msg5174#msg5174 date=1202269044]
have you buy it by now?

why can't you play it? something wrong with your computer?
[/quote]
Like I said, I couldn't get the EA account or something working and I couldn't play without it.

alonecrow

oh.. i already register to EA using my friend account. and now i can play it.. try making a new one, like ResidentEvil 179 said..

Leon_S._Kennedy333

dude honestly dont waste your time playing pro street cause i can't even beat the final guy even with all cars unlocked and upgraded its pretty much a rip-off even in reviews people said how NFS prostreet is a rip

Top Bottom