• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mystery Woman?

REGirlfan

In the Resident Evil 5 Trailer,who is that woman at the end?who do you think it is?

I think it's Claire Redfield.But it looks like she had blond hair?Claire does not have blond hair unless she dyed it? just to let yall know it can't be alexia she died in code veronica.This is a tough one.

Who do yall think it is and why do you think so.

REGirlfan

[quote author=Haven link=topic=51.msg312#msg312 date=1188394213]
I think It could be a older Sherry Birkin.
[/quote]

Yeah it could be her! Good answer Haven! and it looks like she is about 18 if it's her?But what would she be doing on a resident evil game where chris is the main character?if it's sherry she should appear if leon or claire is the main character again unless claire is in RE5

JP

Or it could possibly be Jill Valentine (the blue eyes). I mean she did say she wanted to meet up with Chris again???

REGirlfan

[quote author=JP link=topic=51.msg320#msg320 date=1188443942]
Or it could possibly be Jill Valentine (the blue eyes). I mean she did say she wanted to meet up with Chris again???
[/quote]

oh ok kool.but does she have blond hair?

wolfgang55283

a grown sherry would so kool. i`m sure the story will be quite interesting. maybe u can also play some parts with her like in re4 when u play with ashley graham.

Haven

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=51.msg317#msg317 date=1188410476]
[/quote]

Yeah it could be her! Good answer Haven! and it looks like she is about 18 if it's her?But what would she be doing on a resident evil game where chris is the main character?if it's sherry she should appear if leon or claire is the main character again unless claire is in RE5
[/quote]

Well on re2 Wesker took sherry and probebly kept her, then she returns on re5 because Wesker might. If wesker is on re5 I hope there will be another cut-scene with Wesker and Chris

REGirlfan

[quote author=Haven link=topic=51.msg335#msg335 date=1188555098]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well on re2 Wesker took sherry and probebly kept her, then she returns on re5 because Wesker might. If wesker is on re5 I hope there will be another cut-scene with Wesker and Chris
[/quote]

yeah i know wesker got her but,im confused......remember at the end of RE2 senerio 2, Leon,Claire and Sherry was together at the end...what did they do with Sherry after that. did they all just go thier seprate ways?or did Claire drop off sherry at an orphanage?i mean how did wesker get Sherry if she was with Leon and Claire?

P.S. i know wesker has powers and he could have taken her by force but... i mean they need a story about what happened you know right after RE2.

theendoftheroad

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=51.msg337#msg337 date=1188586999]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah i know wesker got her but,im confused......remember at the end of RE2 senerio 2, Leon,Claire and Sherry was together at the end...what did they do with Sherry after that. did they all just go thier seprate ways?or did Claire drop off sherry at an orphanage?i mean how did wesker get Sherry if she was with Leon and Claire?

P.S. i know wesker has powers and he could have taken her by force but... i mean they need a story about what happened you know right after RE2.
[/quote]

Claire went off to find Chris and Leon and Sherry were taken by the Army, where Leon agreed to become a government agent in return for the Protection of Sherry, but Wesker took her. I think Claire will be playing an outside role in this much like Leon did in Code Veronica

JP

Uhm, I thought Leon was hired to protect the president's daughter, and I don't see William Birkin becoming the president anytime soon. :-\

Haven

[quote author=theendoftheroad link=topic=51.msg360#msg360 date=1189348565]
[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=51.msg337#msg337 date=1188586999]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Claire went off to find Chris and Leon and Sherry were taken by the Army, where Leon agreed to become a government agent in return for the Protection of Sherry, but Wesker took her. I think Claire will be playing an outside role in this much like Leon did in Code Veronica
[/quote]

where did you get that from ???

theendoftheroad

@ JP: Code Veronica takes place 5-6 years before RE4. Claire sent an E-mail to him with the co-ordinates of Rockfort Island which I think he forwarded to Chris so he could save her.

@ Haven: I got the info from The Epilogue Files from Resident Evil 3 and Weskers Report, which came with pre-orders of Code Veronica

JP

Woops, look's like I missed that "return" part. So Leon became a government agent so that Sherry could have protection from Umbrella huh? Never thought of it that way before.

alonecrow

I don't know if Sherry was taken by Wesker..
Did i miss that part?? :-\
I think that Leon was hired to protect the President's family, not only Ashley..
If I conclude the epilogue from RE3, I think that Leon become the government agent so Sherry could have protection from government agency. But did Leon decline the offer yet??

Top Bottom