• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mystery Woman?

RegeneratorHater24

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=51.msg317#msg317 date=1188410476]
Yeah it could be her! Good answer Haven! and it looks like she is about 18 if it's her?But what would she be doing on a resident evil game where chris is the main character?if it's sherry she should appear if leon or claire is the main character again unless claire is in RE5
[/quote]
I'm not sure if I'm right (please correct me if not), but didn't Chris kill her infected parents? If that is true, I think she might want revenge. Just an idea. And I'm pretty sure Claire is in RE5, in the trailer/ screenshots there is a girl with a brown ponytail and usually Claire and Chris are in the same games. :)

REGirlfan

no chris didn't kill her parents...chris was in resident evil 1 and sherry and william and annet birkin made thier first apperance on resident evil 2 and in resident evil 2 it was leon and claire so they did kill william birkin depends on if u was playing leon or claire but when william injected himself with the g-virus he was the tyrant and killed his wife annet birkin so if sherry was to get revenge it would be against wesker because he has her now.

RegeneratorHater24

Or what if Sherry is after Claire? (Assuming the player chose to play her in the game) In the last issue of GameInformer this is said about who the blonde could be: "The daughter of two Umbrella scientists hasn't been heard from since she escaped from the clutches of her G-infected father, William, with Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield at the end of RE2. However, epilogues in RE3 indicate that Claire took off to search for her brother, Chris, shortly thereafter, and Leon turned Sherry over to a man who claimed to work for the U.S. government. "I'm sure she will come back," Sherry says, referencing Claire. "She won't forget about me." Claire's unrelenting search for Chris in RE: Code Veronica indicates that this is precisely what happened, setting up Sherry's motive as deep feelings of abandonment and resentment." Later in the article it states: "It's possible Sherry's G-Virus injection and its subsequent curing left some kind of remnant, granting her superhuman powers similar to Wesker- who could have spent the last decade training her and fostering her hatred towards the Redfield siblings. And at age 22, she's easily old enought to take them on." And in Re:CV Wesker says "I would never underestimate Birkin. There's something about this little girl."

alonecrow

i don't think that sherry will have revenge on claire..
except if wesker erase her memory or something like that..

and about sherry being injected by G-virus, i don't recall that moment.. when it happened?

RegeneratorHater24

At residentevil.wikia.com under the William Birkin file it says this (Its talking about after he injected himself with the G-Virus): "Looking for a host to propagate his species, he implanted his embryos into a few victims (which varies, depending on the scenario the player is playing). However, only hosts with the same DNA structure were capable of accepting his embryos (in the "Claire A/Leon B" scenario, he is successful in implanting an embryo into Sherry)"

brunobb1

Look. It's sherry birkin because if you saw wesker's report, he says "there's something about that little girl". What happened to her? I'm 98% sure that it's her.

jillsamich2236

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=51.msg929#msg929 date=1197580339]
i think this is the perfect time for sherry to make a return
[/quote]

..Yeah Sherry is stupid, she may have just been a little girl when she was in Re2 but she was a waste of time. To every one else: why the hell would she have resentment towards the Redfield's? Claire saved her, she nor Leon had the responsibility of keeping her. Also Claire made it VERY clear from the beginning that she was looking for her brother Chris. The Redfield's are NOT always in the same game ex" where was Claire in RE1? or Chris in RE 2? If Sherry really is in RE 5 she's just going to be another Ashley. which brings me to my next point..Leon is not in charge of protecting Ashley per-say but to bring her back to her family, he is not in charge of the protection of the whole family. Whats all this about Wesker taking Sherry? and talking about her in Code Veronica?

3d-agent

Chris and Claire both was in RE code Veronica which was the dream cast version of the RE series... if i am not wrong. ::)

Top Bottom