• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

myspace?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
not on everyones, thats a preference that can be set, for better privacy, well it was back when i used to use myspace, it cant have changed much since then.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
it does, nearly everyone i know has migrated to facebook, so hardly anyone is on it..
i should have said in my opinion, but in general yeah it does suck..BIG TIME.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Myspace has earned something of a bad reputation which can put people off - the long-standing joke is that only emos, attention seekers and small-time bands get Myspace pages. Mostly I'm put off the whole thing by some of the truly ugly customisations people have on their profiles - whatever possesses some of them to create a migraine on a webpage is beyond me...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I dont have myspace anymore, It was good though, but all the people Id made friends with.. I upset them all, because I told someone the truth, about everyone lying to them hahah

=(

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Myspace is so jokes... I deleted mine though it use to look pretty good I had some neat codes.

Hoady

As i've expressed enough i hate myspace someone sent me an email on something called Tagged the other day.I signed up but its pretty much all the same crap.

Top Bottom