• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

myspace?

L

Lurker
theres only 2 members. in fact i have no plans to make a website for it unless yo force me.

Hoady

No way then we will be like everyone else.We could like make a gang instead it makes more sense(no homo).

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
haha i see your point, i've never been crazy for it, in fact i don't use my myspace anymore..log on every couple of months to see if i got anything, but thats it....ive never been one of those people who spent hours browsing other peoples profiles..i would only comment if someone commented me first, or if i absolutely had to contact someone and couldn't do it via msn etc.

Hoady

Yeah casually is fine but some people seriously spend hours everyday on it lol i don't see the point.

Trinity

It's facebook all over again...I have some Facebook addicted friends..they're gaga I swear...

Hoady

Ya its all a joke really i just saw on the news today that things like 'myspace,bebo and facebook' make kids weird socially because they are constantly hidden behind a computer screen and they only see 'snapshots' at life so they don't understand consequences and yada yada ragh ragh ragh.

Probably a load of bull knowing the news but i also kinda agree with it.What kids should be using that crap anyway?I was all for the tonka trucks back in the day.:)

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I've never had a Myspace page...I think someone invited me to Bebo but I didn't bother. I had a Facebook account for a little while then all I got was mass-forwarded messages from people I didn't really want to talk to about how I'm going to hell if I don't pass it on to everyone on my friends' list within ten minutes or whatever.

It was that or people I never wanted to bump into again getting in touch and pretending like we never hated each other at school - so I closed it down :lol:

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Well I spent an extraordinary amount of time avoiding some of my more stuck-up cousins only to find they all had Facebook accounts and my sister thought it would hilarious to let them know where to find me.

I was mean though - I never added my mother on Facebook. Just couldn't bring myself to do it...

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I used to get annoyed when people would call me up and yell because I didn't go to their party or meeting or whatever - because they had posted the details on Facebook. I was like "so you can ring me to yell at me for not checking your profile on Facebook but you can't ring me to tell me there's an event in the first place?"

aintnoscrub

Premium
i would never add my mother on myspace/facebook lol, embarrasing, wouldnt want her to be able to check up on me all the time seeing what i was up to

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I did add my sister - and for some silly reason, Steve. I mean, I see him all day every day and then I go and add him on Facebook :lol:

aintnoscrub

Premium
lol ive got my sister on facebook, only cuz she is in france this year at uni..and i have my gf on there too, and i live with her, so it does seem abit silly..we never talk on there or anything, that wud just be pointless..:rolleyes:

Top Bottom