• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

myspace?

weskerfan

hey guys.
if anybody has a myspace,and wants to consider adding fellow RE fans from the forum,then leave your URL here.

Trinity

There...But they don't have my country..So I had to put another Ex-Yugoslaw republic,which we Montenegrians aren't very fond of after the wars.. :(

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i dun use myspace anymore.havent done in a long whileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.any facebook users here..i use it now and then?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
sweet, i'll give you an add on facebook, in a min, or tomorow if i forget..
and hoady i take it your not a fan of myspace?:unsure:

L

Lurker
myspace is for triangles facebook is for squares interwebs without myspace or facebook is a shining circle.

Hoady

Yeah well pretty much everyone i know has it i just hate the whole darn fad one because when i was at school"so have you heard of that myspace party?" "did you check out georges myspace.Hes such a fag hes so rude." or "did you comment my myspace.Yeah myspace is so cool i 'll be on it tonight" "Oi hoady man stop being a jackass and get myspace" Ahhh!Bloody sheep get off the damn thing for a second and do something interesting instead bitching and constantly saying hello in comments.:pinch:

Lol well there was my moment.I actually tried to make one 3 years ago but i didn't know how to make it public to everyone and the editing got annoying so i couldn't be stuffed.i did make one again last year for a girls sake but i didn't edit lol just signed in and put it up there.I really don't see the point in looking at all these peoples profiles its time consuming and pointless because i don't want to read about peoples information that i'm never gonna meet or remember.

Top Bottom