• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 my first time in professional (or how you spell it)

L

Lurker
ok guys im going to my first time in the hardest diffuculty in the game. i finnaly got past the salvador in the village even though i dont have to. im pretty far. i am back in the vilage after capturing the bitch (dont you wish you could torture her) well anyways im doing good.

A_Wesker123

The Original
Try and conserve your ammo as much as possible :)

Just shoot a couple of bullets in the Ganado's lega to get them down on their knees then kick/suplex them. Then if they're still alive then knife them before they get up :p

Mitch

I love playing on professional. I can't actually play on normal anymore as I find it too easy.

Also, you don't get the bullet proof vest in this difficulty, so if you're concerned by this, Leon's RPD costume comes with one built in.

L

Lurker
damn it. i wanted to go normal. DAMN DAMN DAMN. also wesker whenever i get the rifle and i have enough bullets i just shoot the in the heads. if that doesnt work i will then throw a flash grenade and kick them. also i didnt know how to back kick or suplex until my 5`th round lol.

Cousintony

I had started pro for the first time a while back. And I saved alot of ammo. I really need to finish it :/

REDNECK

i tried hard so many times and killed so many times but i made it to the castle and i keep getting killed lol

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Useless without her armor, then she's just annoying to listen to. You just can't win wish Ashley....

Top Bottom