• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Most Hated Character and Why

NintenStar

Bella sisters. Unlike regular chainsaws, they spawn in pairs. Except in Separate Ways. But there are so many of them in Mercenaries.

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Bella sisters. Unlike regular chainsaws, they spawn in pairs. Except in Separate Ways. But there are so many of them in Mercenaries.

But it's good- six Bella's in Mercenaries = 30 000 points, only in Village you can earn so many points for killing bosses :)

NintenStar

But it's good- six Bella's in Mercenaries = 30 000 points, only in Village you can earn so many points for killing bosses :)
But there's so many of them. And they're all one hit kills. And they seem a lot stronger than the Super Salvadors.

Wesker48

Yep, i still hate Salazar. hes still an annoying little sh*t! :mad:
Always trying to get me killed, get Ashley taken from me,
and he definitely thinks hes tough sh*t just because he isnt human anymore.
Oh the nerve..

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Didn't mind Ashley, she was very much a Sherry character from RE2, made you more scared in the face of enemies since she was completely useless :p

Hated Krauser with a passion, he just really annoys me with his macho bullcrap. The fight as well, such an unrealistic area to fight in, not to mention the fight itself was ridiculously annoying the first time I did it.

Top Bottom