• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 More RE6 Info

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I have the link to an article IGN posted where they stated once you beat everyone's campaign mode Ada's story will be unlocked. Whether its true or not who knows.

Jgraeme1979

I have the link to an article IGN posted where they stated once you beat everyone's campaign mode Ada's story will be unlocked. Whether its true or not who knows.

As you say no one knows if that is true or not but wow, that would be something to look forward to, I do know that during (I think E3) Capcom said there would be a special reward for finishing all 3 campaigns but just assumed they mean unlockables (cheats, weapons, alt costumes, etc).

Jay

K.I.N.G.
As you say no one knows if that is true or not but wow, that would be something to look forward to, I do know that during (I think E3) Capcom said there would be a special reward for finishing all 3 campaigns but just assumed they mean unlockables (cheats, weapons, alt costumes, etc).

Yeah, its too much to think about now. So I'll just wait for more answers lol.

Lonesurvivor2127

I was thinking that the Ada stuff in the new trailer might be some parts of her scenario which would make sense on why we are seeing her view point in part of the trailer.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Yes but she is seen in the city wearing both outfits. Which makes no sense if she is the same person. During the latest trailer Ada has a rifle and is looking into it aiming at Sherry and Jake. Both of them are wearing the clothes they have while they are in China, they are outside with plants in the scope view with no snow anywhere. Also Blue Ada is wearing shorts in the snow covered lands of Edonia. But in the China Red Ada is wearing a long sleeve red shirt and long black pants also n the trailer we see that Red Ada is in both Tall Oaks and China wearing the same outfit. .But once again Blue Ada is also seen wearing the blue outfit in China when Chris and Leon are fighting over her. So there is no point for her to change clothes when in the same environment and during a outbreak. lol

I'm kind of confused here with this part because doesn't the events of Edonia takes place six months before the Outbreaks in China? Carla Radames has the exact same outfit on in China and in Edonia, which are six month apart scenarios.

I still believe that the real Ada is in the scene with Chris vs Leon. In my previous post I posted a picture of who I believe is the real Ada who is also wearing the blue dress/red scarf because her features do not match those of the other Ada/Carla Radames in which I compared to Ada in my previous post. In the captivate trailer (second released trailer) when Chris is about to shoot her Ada looks baffled as to why Chris would shoot her. Also in the second trailer, Carla Radames says" looking for me boys?" after she injects a BSAA soldier with the C-virus, and does a leap out of the window and then Chris says" You can't hide forever". I have a feeling that it was all set up for Chris, Leon, and Ada to meet up and maybe get them to take each other out. Also, isn't Ada associated with the butterfly? I don't if this has anything to do with the virus but Ada has butterflies designs on her dress in resident evil 4 and on the back of her outfit in Assignment Ada. Seeing as the C-virus is based off of the chrysalis and the chrysalis is the pupal stage of the butterfly, maybe Ada is actually a clone or the original copy, or even the cause of the outbreak and she doesn't know it? The story can go either way. Guess we'll get our answer when we play the game. I like the theories that everyone has posted in this thread.

Here is a pic of who I believe is Ada when Chris points his gun at her before he fires. View attachment 390

I also have a picture of who I believe is Carla Radames who jumps out of the window when confronted by Chris and Piers which I think is at the same building where Chris tries to shoot Ada.
View attachment 391

Lonesurvivor2127

I'm kind of confused here with this part because doesn't the events of Edonia takes place six months before the Outbreaks in China? Carla Radames has the exact same outfit on in China and in Edonia, which are six month apart scenarios.

I still believe that the real Ada is in the scene with Chris vs Leon. In my previous post I posted a picture of who I believe is the real Ada who is also wearing the blue dress/red scarf because her features do not match those of the other Ada/Carla Radames in which I compared to Ada in my previous post. In the captivate trailer (second released trailer) when Chris is about to shoot her Ada looks baffled as to why Chris would shoot her. Also in the second trailer, Carla Radames says" looking for me boys?" after she injects a BSAA soldier with the C-virus, and does a leap out of the window and then Chris says" You can't hide forever". I have a feeling that it was all set up for Chris, Leon, and Ada to meet up and maybe get them to take each other out. Also, isn't Ada associated with the butterfly? I don't if this has anything to do with the virus but Ada has butterflies designs on her dress in resident evil 4 and on the back of her outfit in Assignment Ada. Seeing as the C-virus is based off of the chrysalis and the chrysalis is the pupal stage of the butterfly, maybe Ada is actually a clone or the original copy, or even the cause of the outbreak and she doesn't know it? The story can go either way. Guess we'll get our answer when we play the game. I like the theories that everyone has posted in this thread.

Here is a pic of who I believe is Ada when Chris points his gun at her before he fires. View attachment 390

I also have a picture of who I believe is Carla Radames who jumps out of the window when confronted by Chris and Piers.
View attachment 391

Yeah that does take place six months before hand. Jay had made the statement that she may have just changed clothes (to the red shirt) because of China being warmer. I was using the Edonia footage as a example that blue outfit would be a cooler outfit to be wearing in China's temperature so she won't have to switch.. Sorry if i confused you on that. I think that Ada is the Clone or the Fake Ada. Blue Ada is merciless and cruel. The Real Ada ( who i think is the Red Ada) doesn't kill unless its the last choice and there is no other way. The Blue Ada killed a troop for the hell of it. The Real Ada would have tricked them some how and gotten away. The last trailer shows that The Red Ada being told she is going to be framed for the attacks and she even herslf says she saw a interesting video from six months ago which we know is where the Blue Ada was and the first C- virus outbreak happened and the convo with Blue Ada and Jake. She basicly is taunting him with help that she is controlling. The real Ada would have tricked him to go with her not by force. That's what her character does. The Red Ada carries herself like the Ada of the past where the Blue Ada just isn't how Ada acts. By that i mean Ada is a spy she does things as stealthy as possible and only shows herself when she has too. The Blue Ada is basicly throwing herself out there on purpose for people to see.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Yeah that does take place six months before hand. Jay had made the statement that she may have just changed clothes (to the red shirt) because of China being warmer. I was using the Edonia footage as a example that blue outfit would be a cooler outfit to be wearing in China's temperature so she won't have to switch.. Sorry if i confused you on that. I think that Ada is the Clone or the Fake Ada. Blue Ada is merciless and cruel. The Real Ada ( who i think is the Red Ada) doesn't kill unless its the last choice and there is no other way. The Blue Ada killed a troop for the hell of it. The Real Ada would have tricked them some how and gotten away. The last trailer shows that The Red Ada being told she is going to be framed for the attacks and she even herslf says she saw a interesting video from six months ago which we know is where the Blue Ada was and the first C- virus outbreak happened and the convo with Blue Ada and Jake. She basicly is taunting him with help that she is controlling. The real Ada would have tricked him to go with her not by force. That's what her character does. The Red Ada carries herself like the Ada of the past where the Blue Ada just isn't how Ada acts. By that i mean Ada is a spy she does things as stealthy as possible and only shows herself when she has too. The Blue Ada is basicly throwing herself out there on purpose for people to see.

Yeah, whatever going on they want the fake Ada to be the spotlight of all this chaos. While the real Ada has no clue she's being hunted down and framed. That's how I'm taking it so far.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Well, this picture right here pretty much concretes that Ada is the one in the red. I see we are indeed dealing with another clone. So she is working with Simmon's, but for what reasons have yet to be revealed. I was hoping this wouldn't be the case, because I'd rather have Ada as a villain. We'll see how it goes.

kgBku.jpg

I have a feeling that it was all set up for Chris, Leon, and Ada to meet up and maybe get them to take each other out.

That was one of my original theories and could still be a case. There's someone who knows Chris and Leon's history. They know Leon would protect Ada and Chris would want to kill her for what she did to his squad. So they set them up hoping they would kill each other off. But now the next time Chris meets Ada, the real Ada, she may end up being killed. If someone going to die in RE6 I think it will be Ada. I don't think Leon will be able to stop him. And when Chris finds out he was tricked he'll go after whoever caused this.

tharsheblows

Well, this picture right here pretty much concretes that Ada is the one in the red. I see we are indeed dealing with another clone. So she is working with Simmon's, but for what reasons have yet to be revealed. I was hoping this wouldn't be the case, because I'd rather have Ada as a villain. We'll see how it goes.

kgBku.jpg

That was one of my original theories and could still be a case. There's someone who knows Chris and Leon's history. They know Leon would protect Ada and Chris would want to kill her for what she did to his squad. So they set them up hoping they would kill each other off. But now the next time Chris meets Ada, the real Ada, she may end up being killed. If someone going to die in RE6 I think it will be Ada. I don't think Leon will be able to stop him. And when Chris finds out he was tricked he'll go after whoever caused this.

Exactly. I think we will see real Ada in both the red attire and the blue dress attire like Carla Radames. When Chris shoots his gun I believe he is shooting at the Real Ada. I think this is why Leon finds out about Carla BEFORE CHRIS and he is rushing to get to Chris before he kills Real Ada. Ada needs to be kept alive so that Leon and Helena can clear their names. You think that Carla Radames would want there names to be cleared? NO. Although its possible that Ada could die, I don't believe that Ada will be killed and they will come to some type of agreement or if they don't Ada will do something distracting while the two are arguing/fighting and jump out of the window typical Ada style like hanging on a helicopter. But I can see Ada getting killed in this game easily now that you've mentioned it.

I feel that we will know basicly the whole story by the release date lol

We just might, or we can be completely wrong about everything in this thread lol.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
hahaha that is true. I just feel that they released to much info with re5 and their doing it again here. Which as a fan i love and hate.

I know man. Me, you, and tharsheblows gotta stop thinking or we could possibly know the plot before its release lol. Capcom did reveal a lot of info just as they did with RE5. Hopefully it'll be no more story spoilers, and instead we could get some more info on multiplayer.

Exactly. I think we will see real Ada in both the red attire and the blue dress attire like Carla Radames. When Chris shoots his gun I believe he is shooting at the Real Ada. I think this is why Leon finds out about Carla BEFORE CHRIS and he is rushing to get to Chris before he kills Real Ada. Ada needs to be kept alive so that Leon and Helena can clear their names. You think that Carla Radames would want there names to be cleared? NO. Although its possible that Ada could die, I don't believe that Ada will be killed and they will come to some type of agreement or if they don't Ada will do something distracting while the two are arguing/fighting and jump out of the window typical Ada style like hanging on a helicopter. But I can see Ada getting killed in this game easily now that you've mentioned it.

Right, I assume Leon knows a little more than Chris about what's going on. Both Ada and Carla may be under Simmon's orders. Ada has no idea of her and neither does Carla. He's using both for his own gain secretly. Whether Ada will die by Chris's hands who knows. That'll be one of the biggest surprises yet.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Please for the love of god make an alternate group

How in all hell would you have the Legenadary Heroes Vs Some Lonely Mercs???
God no we can do another Heroes Mode with the BSAA Vs Whatever group they showed
Just No Heroes

bruno

Chief Researcher
Imagine The Heroes Fighting against the Mercs in Chris strory? and actually are losing
If that happens i'm just gonna play my cards on ORC

I know what you were talking about with the regulas and Heroes modes. But I don't understand what you mean by this part of the post..."

Lonesurvivor2127

in ORC they had the Spec Ops Vs The USS
And Heroes Mode RE2&3 Vs RE2 Villians

Imagine The Heroes Fighting against the Mercs in Chris strory? and actually are losing
If that happens i'm just gonna play my cards on ORC

Are you talking about if there is a multiplayer mode like in ORC that you fight each other in re6 ?

tharsheblows

hahaha that is true. I just feel that they released to much info with re5 and their doing it again here. Which as a fan i love and hate.

Same lol. I have a feeling that their will be another trailer but I hope that it will be based on the onllinemodes/mercs. This is what I really want to see the most 2bh.

Would you enjoy the Heroes of raccoon and Kijuju Fighting lonely mercenaries and losing?
I wouldn't enjoy that at all

I mean it wouldn't matter at all if you are talking about online. Although, I don't think I'm exactly sure what you are talking about.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Would you enjoy the Heroes of raccoon and Kijuju Fighting lonely mercenaries and losing?
I wouldn't enjoy that at all
That wouldn't matter if it's just an online game. It's not canon.
It's the same as playing Mercenaries mode, the Characters would never be awarded for kiling more enemies....
As long as they're extra modes it would be really funny actually.
What really matters for story purposes is the story mode.

For example, in ORC neither the Wolf Pack vs. Echo Six nor the Heroes vs. Villians is part of the story (in the case of ORC, the story mode is also a "what if" scenario and not at all canon)

Top Bottom