• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 More RE6 Info

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
For all we know that may not even be Carla in that photo. That could be Derek's wife.
But I wasn't even TALKING about that photo man..I was talking about THIS photo...
CarlaRadamesFocue.png

Jay

K.I.N.G.
But I wasn't even TALKING about that photo man..I was talking about THIS photo...
CarlaRadamesFocue.png

Ok, you got me on that. I forgot they actually labeled her name in one of the photos. If you think Carla isn't a clone of Ada, do you agree with Ada actually being the villain then?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Ok, you got me on that. I forgot they actually labeled her name in one of the photos. If you think Carla isn't a clone of Ada, do you agree with Ada actually being the villain then?
I think it's a possibility, but RE is known for it's unexpected change-ups...So, I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't..

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I think it's a possibility, but RE is known for it's unexpected change-ups...So, I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't..

Let me clear some things I said if they confused you. In my recent post I was saying I think the story would be better off if she is the villain. I don't think it would be smart for this whole thing to be based of a case of mistaking identity, or clone cop out. Her being the villain could push the series another one or two titles.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
I'm confused as to what you mean...All I'm saying here, is that Carla isn't an Ada clone...

I agree with you KennedyKiller because if you look at these photos side by side you can clearly tell the difference between Ada and Carla Radames. The only thing alike is attire.
Carla
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m553lsEg6R1rw9vj9o1_1280.gif

http://www.residentevilsac.com.br/w...04/Screenshot-2012-04-11_01.53.33-600x300.jpg

ADA

http://www.capcom.co.jp/bio6/images/chara_ada_ss3.png

Compare the picture of blue dress Carla with blonde Carla and you will see that her nose, lips, and chin have the same structure as blonde Carla. I also put up a pic of Ada with the same attire to compare.

My theory is that Carla Radames was old and the C-Virus made her young (idk how) again because Derek Simmons has a little of grey hair in the present day but doesn't in that pic with him and Carla that was probably taken maybe years ago. With her new youthful body she then can now use her body, that is similar to Ada's, she can now pose as Ada to frame and blame her for the global bio terrorism. I also have a feeling that the c virus experiment on Carla Radames happened at least in the 80s or 90s because of the footage being on VHS tape.

NintenStar

Ada is mysterious. It was never revealed what kind of motive she had. Or why she was loyal to companies like Tricell.

However, RE6 is looking to be EVERYTHING we need to help start bringing the series to a close...

Then there's the case on Alex Wesker. Nobody really knows what happened to him. I honestly think that he could be Hunk. Hunk's true identity was never revealed. He doesn't die. Even when Birkin was mutated by the G-Virus. Too bad Wesker had to die though. A villain like him only comes once in a forever.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Ada is mysterious. It was never revealed what kind of motive she had. Or why she was loyal to companies like Tricell.

Then there's the case on Alex Wesker. Nobody really knows what happened to him. I honestly think that he could be Hunk. Hunk's true identity was never revealed. He doesn't die. Even when Birkin was mutated by the G-Virus. Too bad Wesker had to die though. A villain like him only comes once in a forever.
I don't think HUNK fits the timeline to be old enough to be Alex...Besides, Alex was a GENIUS researcher...HUNK was just a gifted soldier...There is no way the two could be the same...They are just two completely different characters...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Let me clear some things I said if they confused you. In my recent post I was saying I think the story would be better off if she is the villain. I don't think it would be smart for this whole thing to be based of a case of mistaking identity, or clone cop out. Her being the villain could push the series another one or two titles.
But we don't know much about the story at ALL yet...I mean...We've seen maybe ten minutes worth of trailers...Tops...There's 30 HOURS of gameplay...So Ada being the main villain is A. Only a possiblity, and B. SO not the only thing that could continue the series for another game or two...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
But we don't know much about the story at ALL yet...I mean...We've seen maybe ten minutes worth of trailers...Tops...There's 30 HOURS of gameplay...So Ada being the main villain is A. Only a possiblity, and B. SO not the only thing that could continue the series for another game or two...

Also I was trying to separate the fact that Carla and Ada are not the same people. The only way I see her being a clone of her is if she been infected with C virus to change her appearance. That's the plot I hope it isn't and I want Ada to be the villain. I somehow got off track and contradicted myself, but that's what I meant lol. I never said Ada is the only thing that could keep the series going. I meant if she is indeed the villain she would be a good replacement for possibly another few titles.

Lonesurvivor2127

I was thinking something on the lines of plastic surgery. lol That Carla may have gotten to change her appearance. Just the way that Ada is talking about seeing a interesting video and Simmons telling her she is being blamed for it. Tho i agree if she were to be behind it that would cool.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Don't get me wrong, I think it'd be bad ass if she was the main antagonist in this one. But the whole clone theory, and the way that Simmons is seemingly setting her up(who knows maybe she did cause the **** to hit the fan), has me in the middle.

KKAAIIG

"Leon and Jake split up and switch partners to try to get an advantage on the BOW. And what’s just orgasmic here is Leon pairing up with Sherry! The two even bring up Raccoon City in their dialogue as they’re trying to use a bus to break through a fence."

“Neo-Umbrella’s very own Ada Wong” that will be responsible for the global bio-terror attacks. It’s the way he refers to her that makes me believe that we’re dealing with a clone here.

http://www.relyonhorror.com/articles/rehorror-resident-evil-6-preview-trailer-analysis-e3-2012/

Reactions: Jay

Jay

K.I.N.G.
"Leon and Jake split up and switch partners to try to get an advantage on the BOW. And what’s just orgasmic here is Leon pairing up with Sherry! The two even bring up Raccoon City in their dialogue as they’re trying to use a bus to break through a fence."

“Neo-Umbrella’s very own Ada Wong” that will be responsible for the global bio-terror attacks. It’s the way he refers to her that makes me believe that we’re dealing with a clone here.

http://www.relyonhorror.com/articles/rehorror-resident-evil-6-preview-trailer-analysis-e3-2012/

After reading that we can put to rest that the real Ada is somewhere else while this clone is working with Simmon's. Can't say I'm too happy and it does sound like it could be true. We'll see how it goes.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hasn't relyonhorror.com been proven wrong a lot on this site though...I'm reluctant to trust a lot of what they say...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
If what they're saying isn't completely true its still a little something to go off. Hopefully it isn't, but we'll see.

Lonesurvivor2127

Yeah Sometimes. lol However most of that article is stating what he saw in the demos and then his view of the E3 trailer. Thats were I differ from his view point. He believes that the Ada in the Red Shirt is the clone and other Ada in the blue with the red scarf is the real Ada.He thinks that way because of how Simmons is talking to her that Ada Wong will be held for the bioterror attacks means she is not the real Ada. But for me that just proves how cocky Simmons is and how he thinks he will get away with it. The Red Scarfed Ada is the clone if there is one. Just how she talked and used monsters to get to Jake proves (to me at least ) thats she's the clone. Ada goes into the area's to get what she needs and uses her skills, smarts, and deception to do so.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Am I the only one who thinks the change in outfits isn't the case? Look at where she's at in these pictures.

SHtXz.jpg

Compared to when she was in the city in her red attire because its warmer. The only reason I think she changed is because of the weather, not because its a different person.

The Red Scarfed Ada is the clone if there is one. Just how she talked and used monsters to get to Jake proves (to me at least ) thats she's the clone

Or they have direct orders to do exactly as Ada says. They aren't mindless zombies where they can't think.
The C virus is the deadliest yet, but it doesn't make them lose their mind. They still have human characteristics.

Lonesurvivor2127

Am I the only one who thinks the change in outfits isn't the case? Look at where she's at in these pictures.

SHtXz.jpg

Compared to when she was in the city in her red attire because its warmer. The only reason I think she changed is because of the weather, not because its a different person.
Or they have direct orders to do exactly as Ada says. They aren't mindless zombies where they can't think.
The C virus is the deadliest yet, but it doesn't make them lose their mind. They still have human characteristics.

Yes but she is seen in the city wearing both outfits. Which makes no sense if she is the same person. During the latest trailer Ada has a rifle and is looking into it aiming at Sherry and Jake. Both of them are wearing the clothes they have while they are in China, they are outside with plants in the scope view with no snow anywhere. Also Blue Ada is wearing shorts in the snow covered lands of Edonia. But in the China Red Ada is wearing a long sleeve red shirt and long black pants also n the trailer we see that Red Ada is in both Tall Oaks and China wearing the same outfit. .But once again Blue Ada is also seen wearing the blue outfit in China when Chris and Leon are fighting over her. So there is no point for her to change clothes when in the same environment and during a outbreak. lol

Jay

K.I.N.G.
You know, no matter how hard I try to find a explanation that there's not a clone, somehow I always get brought right back to it lol. You're right, the timing of the places were the same, and along with each outfits. Unless for some reason she can morph her clothes (wishful thinking). Maybe there's still more to it we don't know. Just have to wait and find out.

Lonesurvivor2127

You know, no matter how hard I try to find a explanation that there's not a clone, somehow I always get brought right back to it lol. You're right, the timing of the places were the same, and along with each outfits. Unless for some reason she can morph her clothes (wishful thinking). Maybe there's still more to it we don't know. Just have to wait and find out.

I'm thinking with the clone thing it is either a clone or that it's a Big Bad guy that change shape or both lol. I don't remember where i think ign said that Ada will get a playable scenario after you beat Chris and Leon's campaign. That could just be a rumor tho. If that is true i'm sure that will clear it all up lol

Top Bottom