• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 More RE6 Info

Jay

K.I.N.G.
We have Survivors/Team Survivors which are essentially deathmatches. Also Slayers/Team Slayers which is a time based who can score the highest kills. We need more than just those four. I'm looking forward to what new modes they will bring.

sbr999

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch?v=qTtlftZiM1s
You have to log into youtube to see it but finally Leon'e demo without someone else talking over it. lol

Somehow I'm still not sure about this game. But if they can maintain this creepy atmosphere for at least half of Leon's campaign, and somehow we can turn off that marker then I'll have no complaints. This what the series was missing for 2 'episodes' now.
So I hope it will be really scary, and not just 'RE4/RE5'. (Because those two werent)

Lonesurvivor2127

Only Leon's will be Classic scary. I heard some where that the demo's viewed at e3 where made to have tons of ammo in it so that players didn't die so much especially in Chris' demo.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Somehow I'm still not sure about this game. But if they can maintain this creepy atmosphere for at least half of Leon's campaign, and somehow we can turn off that marker then I'll have no complaints. This what the series was missing for 2 'episodes' now.
So I hope it will be really scary, and not just 'RE4/RE5'. (Because those two werent)

It will be possibly to deactivate the displayer. It will also be possible to deactivate the rest of the HUD so you don't know how much health/ammo you still have, like in the classic RE's.
I think Leon's stay in Tall Oaks and even his trip to China will be like this demo. However, I think it'll shift to action (dramatic horror lol) once you get to China.

Only Leon's will be Classic scary. I heard some where that the demo's viewed at e3 where made to have tons of ammo in it so that players didn't die so much especially in Chris' demo.

Yes, they did that so you wouldn't keep dieing in the demo. not being able to finish a demo must be very demotivational...
And I think there will be various difficulty modes so harder modes will have less ammo and easier modes more ammo. The demo must be set to the easiest difficulty so you can have fun and not find it too hard.

Lonesurvivor2127

It will be possibly to deactivate the displayer. It will also be possible to deactivate the rest of the HUD so you don't know how much health/ammo you still have, like in the classic RE's.
I think Leon's stay in Tall Oaks and even his trip to China will be like this demo. However, I think it'll shift to action (dramatic horror lol) once you get to China.
Yes, they did that so you wouldn't keep dieing in the demo. not being able to finish a demo must be very demotivational...
And I think there will be various difficulty modes so harder modes will have less ammo and easier modes more ammo. The demo must be set to the easiest difficulty so you can have fun and not find it too hard.

I'm sure they will have a different modes they always do. I wish i could remember the article but in it they stated that that will be times were you will have very little ammo and will need to watch how you use it.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I'm sure they will have a different modes they always do. I wish i could remember the article but in it they stated that that will be times were you will have very little ammo and will need to watch how you use it.
That is stated in various articles. In this game, they want you to make every shot count, and make you wonder if the ammo is enough for what you're about to face.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I hope Leon's scenario can maintain the atmosphere that we've seen so far, the footage I've seen has me equally excited as I am disappointed that I won't experience it first hand >.< But alas, that's my fault for watching lolz.

Lonesurvivor2127

That is stated in various articles. In this game, they want you to make every shot count, and make you wonder if the ammo is enough for what you're about to face.

Here's hoping it works out enough that it's fun and not tedious. lol Leon's scenario is looking great.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Leon's could be classic but with the whole ''President was killed'' thing i feel it may crossover into a dramatic scene right in you're face

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
When has RE not have drama? Its always been apart of the series. Who wants all action and killing without an emotional story behind it?
I never said anything like that
I really liked Re4&5 which are more action types
But most games i have go overkill with it and i just got bored with those part in the games now

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I never said anything like that
I really liked Re4&5 which are more action types
But most games i have go overkill with it and i just got bored with those part in the games now

Yeah, certain games do have some overly dramatic scenes, but RE never came across to me as one. Capcom will have every aspect apportioned right.

Top Bottom