• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Moderator,Admin

REGirlfan

Hey how can u become a moderator or admin?is there a application to fill out or what?I want to be one.

Sephiroxas

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=168.msg3203#msg3203 date=1200427101]
Hey how can u become a moderator or admin?is there a application to fill out or what?I want to be one.
[/quote]
I already told you. And you already asked this in three differen't places, you need to be patient and wait for an answer and not just make new topics. No there's no application.

[quote author=Sephiroxas]
I've been a long time member on all 5 of Steve's forums. And was recommended for the position by various differen't staff and members. He PMed me about it and offered the job to me. And I said yes.

The Magnum's not bad. The only thing I hate is her shotgun.
[/quote]

http://forum.residentevilnews.com/index.php?topic=105.0

REGirlfan

well do u think its possible that i can be one.and if i have to do more than just post i will do so anything to be a admin or moderator and i know alot about RE series i played RE 1 RE 2 Re0 RE 3 RE 4 RE CV X and i saw all the movies.

Sephiroxas

It's up to Steve-O. 8) But since he has only one on every other one of his forums and this one doesn't have a lot of member's I think one is enough for now.

REGirlfan

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=168.msg3209#msg3209 date=1200427937]
It's up to Steve-O. 8) But since he has only one on every other one of his forums and this one doesn't have a lot of member's I think one is enough for now.
[/quote]

i don't i guess i have to talk to steve o then

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hi REGirlfan,

Likin' the enthusiasm! ;)

At the moment I don't think we really need any more staff. I know Sephi can handle herself and will be able to keep this place running smoothly while the Resident Evil Forum grows and acquires new members.

By the way, sorry about the 'edited by me' thing in your post, Sephi. I just wanted to see what the button did... and now I know. Sorry!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Certainly do! Everybody does. Just be on your bestest-best behaviour on the forum and when me and Sephi come to choosing a new member for the team then hopefully your name will come up. ;)

Sephiroxas

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=168.msg3214#msg3214 date=1200428553]
ok thank you steve :) i like u your nice
[/quote]
HE sure is. ^_^

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=168.msg3226#msg3226 date=1200437339]
seph ur nice as well :)
[/quote]

everyone is nice here. glad to be here.
time to get more people to join this forum.

Top Bottom