• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Mercs help....

Jamus868

I'm looking for anyone that is decently good at mercs. or mercs reunion. I'm aiming to score 700k and work my way up from there. This will mainly be on public assembly. If you are more comfortable on a different map, I'm willing to change. If you can't score that high, I can teach you how to.

High scores
Public Assembly
Solo: Sheva (Business) 112k

Duo:
Sheva (Business) 697k
Barry 612k

Mr Sunshine

Wow! I started playing mercs yesterday! I've just managed to reach an A grade in Public Assembly with Chris BSAA.

How the hell did you got 112k on Solo? :blink:

Jamus868

Its actually not that difficult. Basically keep the combo. Work your way to each time while killing enemies. Melee kills give you five seconds to your time. Problem is this gets more difficult to do on solo so I usually stick to Duo. There is more advanced things you can do to up your score. One thing I'm practicing is avoiding the executioner in public assembly. Maintaining a high combo and killing the first executioner at kill 139 in the combo give an additional 50k. With a final kill using the executioner with a full combo gives an additional 100k or something like that. Right now I'm practicing this more that anything.
In the original Mercs, focus on ending with high time and maintaining a relatively higher combo.
In Mercs Reunion. Maintain a perfect 150 combo with a higher time.

valentine_day

annoying hattifattener
I think,the best way to get good scores,on older merc.take all times"if you play as Wesker"and try to do 5 sec and get half min or more on that time.If you play other characters,i usually leave 2 or 3 times,and got them later.Merc reunion,best way to get scores,like if play Excella take 2 30 sec times and one 60 sec,then start combo running,pick up 2 times on 40 combo,and 80-90 combo take other times and try to do 5 sec all time.I got over
700k,when i did this.

Jamus868

My friend and I ran ran into some good player the other day. They had 1 mil+ points on ancient ruins or village. Were going to try to friend them on x box and see what help we can get from them. I'll post anything new to get high scores.

Jamus868

I don't really have anything to add to this thread but if anyone wants to play mercs with me, feel free to add me on xbox live. UWS OnS1aU9ht. I'm really just looking for more people to play with.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I may play with you one day when ever I get done with Splinter Cell: Conviction, but we may not get to join each others lobby since I usually get a Game Session is closed when I join with some of the other members on here.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
This is my normal Score on the village, Solo, on Reunion.
100_3627.jpg

O(+>

I'll add ya, but I don't have my mic with me so i'll be communicating with the vastness of the B button

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
Fallen91;72198 said:
Wow! I started playing mercs yesterday! I've just managed to reach an A grade in Public Assembly with Chris BSAA.

How the hell did you got 112k on Solo? :blink:

i got 104 on solo, lol...(im really bored)

Jamus868

Thanks everybody, unfortunately I need to finish some school stuff before I can really play a lot. It is finals time so thing can get crazy. I most likely be on tonight after the NHL playoff game is over. Maybe I can learn somethings from you guys.

Jamus868

Fallen, I tried playing as Excella for the first time the other day. I got 97,000 not very good but I tried. Apparently the other thing that instant kills is high heel and stomp if you head shot while majini is running. Prototype, is it possible that you can show me ship deck and prison sometime?

Mr Sunshine

Actually, I can do the headshot tiger(or somethng like that) punch combo with midnight wesker but it's taking forever to finish a game like this.

Top Bottom