• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Mercenaries highscores

gimpoidtastic

Theres already a 'how good are you' thread
but only a few people have posted mercs highscores

mine aren't too great and the few iv seen are ridiculously awesome but i just wanted to see people comparing

any normal people with lower scores should post theirs too and im sure someone can offer specific tips
xx

gimpoidtastic

i luv mercs so much and i can really hate it when it goes wrong at the last minute
finished proffessional difficulty not too hard wen uv got good guns and u kno whats coming up tho

prefer to play mercs than repeats of quest tho cus its so beautiful i dont want to spoil it if u know what i mean

anyway:
VILLAGE
106,970 [hunk]

CASTLE
86,300 [wesker](cant tell u how many times iv come so close to the awesomest ever scores before dying)

CAMP
88,500 [ada](why did i use ada? well i actually hav no idea)

BASE
94,190 [hunk](im proud of myself standing my ground - TMP vs 2chainsaws)

im happy with those scores even if i could do better - just suprised i didnt use krauser for any of them. i spose his novelty wears off

HANDCANNON IS AWESOME BUT JUST RIDICULOUSLY POWERFUL IT MAKES THE GAME COMPLETELY POINTLESS
they should have just made it so the pad shakes and the screen goes blurry when you shoot and leon just gets thrown back
xx

Hoady

VILLAGE : 119880

Castle: 144330

Camp: 105320

Base: 84550

I can't remember what characters i used nevertheless i'm pleased.

red

ah you beat my castle score by 40,000. With Wekser.

about 80,000 in the camp with ada
about 90,000 in the base with Krauser
about 70,000 in the village with Leon

sorry about the estimations.

L

Lurker
Castle, wesker, win. Hunk is awesome. Also the 276 row is pretty easy. throw out the silencer for the pistol so you have room for herbs. save your killerseven for the garradors, save your rifle for tight situations.

red

wow and now I know I really suck. Psh, going past 50 combos is hard enough for me. Kudos!

gimpoidtastic

just beat my castle score!!

119520 with Wesker

not quite 350,000 but better than 88,000

im so happy whenever i beat a score!!
xx

Hoady

Well there are 4 levels i dont know the proper names but.The only problem i have in the mercenaries is that on the waterbase/islandsi get a good amount of kills then thre are no enemies to be seen anywhere!its a pain in the anus.

L

Lurker
Hoady;32732 said:
Well there are 4 levels i dont know the proper names but.The only problem i have in the mercenaries is that on the waterbase/islandsi get a good amount of kills then thre are no enemies to be seen anywhere!its a pain in the anus.

Thats worse then a pain in the ass.

gimpoidtastic

when i said 'camp' originally thats the Commando Base (level 3)
when i said 'base' originally thats the Waterworld (level 4)

i just sorta guessed X)
I rekon the best place to start on Waterworld is on the platform with no ladders cause
1. u get breathing space to gather grenades n stuff for super salvador
2. i swear hardly any ganados appear there if uv started somewhere else, but if u start ther u can get a good combo of at least 20
xx

gimpoidtastic

only cus u got f*kin 3million points
i swear there aren't even 276 ganados in that level!
u should know that i will now never rest untill i gt at least 300,000 on castle - youv ruined my life!!!
xx

gimpoidtastic

Aus.Zombie;33120 said:
Lol, u guys put me to shame :(

ar go on what r ya top scores?
it jus takes a bit of patience n then u suddenly get it and then youll find your whole life lost to the mercenaries...
xx

Top Bottom