• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Level 99

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I don't think it's skill to activate Super Soldier and blast someone with a power weapon until they die. Thank God they fixed melee because I haaated being knifed to death all the time... I couldn't do anything.
I know right
Militia Rifle and Ravenger with Stimpack >:D

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
everyone will receive xp, im a rank 98 aswell, and i do get xp when i play campaign or multi, still you know how much time you would need to get the 11m points? impossible or you could end all your social life in the try... i mean, for ppl that dont have anything more in their life's to do rather than play all freaking day with no jod and such... could be a min chanc but i hardly see someone accomplish it.

i would like to say to the above is that, in games; specifically in online-multiplayer that there are two kinds of gamers, one being the ones who play it to enjoy it, for what it is and nothing more and the other, being the ones that want to be a show-boat, having their level/badge being out in the open, just to rub it on the other lower/middle ranking players. as i have stressed heavily on this forum, i being the first type on the two types of online-gamers i had explained.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
What I've learned from the Uncharted 3 MP is that one should never underestimate the lack of social life some people have! I just don't get the players who play Heroes ALL THE TIME and choose Apocalypse ALL THE TIME and use the same cheap weapons ALL THE TIME and select the same cheap characters ALL THE TIME (i.e. "Super Soldier"). Back when it took me forever to find people to play with in Heroes. my friend and I stuck with a few groups of LV98 players who wouldn't change the map or anything FOR HOURS! I was just... amazed--even more amazed that I kept playing with them, lol.

But yes, S rank on Professional does have a good pay-out.

just like in any online-multiplayer games there will be perks/weapons that will be used and abused under newbie-tactics, i for one in this game, i find the Super Soldier (ability), the grenade launcher (the one in the weapon crate and on the weapon cache/selection) to be a cheap resort, when used and abused. and for the record i've never used any of the said ability and weaponry stated, for the fact it is a tactic that is too cheap and easy to dominate the opposing threat.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
The gap between "cheap" and "fair" is too wide, though. People can't even move or fight back when shot with a grenade launcher, especially in non-Heroes modes; what sucks more is that players have to buy the starting GL. But I understand the game has changed a lot since a patch. I haven't been able to play since then, so I don't know what all has changed.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Those are mainly the reason i don't play Heroes Mode

Leon S Kennedy
Supper Soldier
Juggernut

Carlos Oliviera
Guns'aBlazing
Gernade Launcher

Really Annoying so i'm forced to use Super Soldier if i'm ever assault

Normally Use Stimpack Induce Infection and Threat Scanner

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
dunno really, im just the guy that plays a game because i like it, i never play it to rub my rank into other noobs faces... i got to lvl 98 and im pretty happy with it, im not going to try to aim for that "level 99" thing

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
The gap between "cheap" and "fair" is too wide, though. People can't even move or fight back when shot with a grenade launcher, especially in non-Heroes modes; what sucks more is that players have to buy the starting GL. But I understand the game has changed a lot since a patch. I haven't been able to play since then, so I don't know what all has changed.

as i have stated on this forum/subject, to me...the term "cheap" is when somebody decides to use and abuse a power weapon in this case you have stated the Grenade Launcher, as you have said this weapon when you are in the vicinity of the blast of the said weapon, you are open from an attack (be it another blast from said weapon or any threats around you) sure there are players that use this "cheap" tactic but this doesn't ruin my enjoyment of playing this online, via verses-mode and it gives me more satisfaction when i do neutralize this player (using the "cheap" tactic).

MEGANO

you guys make me laugh to the stomack ...I am 99 just 3 days ago with no such hack or silly stuff.
and you dont need to farm kills or get S+ or even run versus or the whole campaign it needs just a smart way to earn like I did 200.000 xp in almost 2 hours do it like 2 times each day to end up with half millione by the end of the week you'll be 99
of course I did it over 1 month as I dont have free time (though it was summer 3 months vocation) . but I did my calculation found out that anyone who
dont have a life will get this 99 max 1 week if he keep playing like 3/4 continues hours per day .. I could tell me methode
but as u all know there are some freakin ideots who are lurking in the dark and will leak my methode and maybe 98 guys will run out of luck as this methode will be patched if leaked but then I'll do it one more time and will upload my result screen picture/vid so u know what i'm talking about. recently doing it for a 98 friend

MEGANO

I can give rank 99
I saved just before rank 99 with only 1000 xp needed to reach that rank
I did it just in case anyone want to try it . if interested pm me on PSN
"HAVANA__HAVANA"

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i have Legitly played with a Lvl.99, at one time.... (well that was on my old xbox360 gamertag/account), but now i have a new one; so..... this 99'ing it isn't of my concern (even "IF" i decide to play it again) :p

MEGANO

We get it seriously....just leave us alone

seriously you dont have ears to listen by.. or let me correct myself ... dont have mind to think before replying

I'll say it again

" I have saved just before rank 99 with only 1000xp needed" means I did it legitly...and believe me if soon there will be rank 100 I'll be the first to reach it as I still count how many xp I've earned after 99.. that is first

second I'll say it again

" I did it just in case anyone want to try it means I'm offering help to people who want to try it also it means its optional
and something that myself dont give a SH!T about .

third

you saying " just leave us alone"

you make me think I'm gonna rope your family... DUHH!!!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
seriously you dont have ears to listen by.. or let me correct myself ... dont have mind to think before replying

I'll say it again

" I have saved just before rank 99 with only 1000xp needed" means I did it legitly...and believe me if soon there will be rank 100 I'll be the first to reach it as I still count how many xp I've earned after 99.. that is first

second I'll say it again

" I did it just in case anyone want to try it means I'm offering help to people who want to try it also it means its optional
and something that myself dont give a SH!T about .

third

you saying " just leave us alone"

you make me think I'm gonna rope your family... DUHH!!!

I Repeat

We Get it now leave us alone

Top Bottom