• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Level 99

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
This probably doesn't deserve a thread...But i wanted to share this
I met this level 99 and the symbol was a Skull, Silver lining, The skull had it's mouth open and it might have been blood pouring out of it

JRfromGermany

i saw a couple of them in the last days, i guess you can get this only by repeating the same part over and over again (just like with the kills), must be pretty boring in my opinion. My main and only "real" goal in the game (like in every other shooter) is to beat the different difficulties without dying.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
well lvl 99 sounds like you will loose all social skills
its like 8kk xp you need
or perhaps a hack? kinda like the prestiges in cod...

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
My problem with leveling is that there are virtually no rewards once everything is unlocked (around LV75?).
But... congrats. :p

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
there is no level 99...............its a hack!!! the game only goes to 98 like the year the game came out 1998

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
there is no level 99...............its a hack!!! the game only goes to 98 like the year the game came out 1998

nope, its not a hack.... i noticed that some had level 99 after i got this prompt for a 5gb update (message) download thing, when i checked the leaderboards (when i was connected online, mind you i have the xbox360 version). speaking of 98, one of the things that gives a reference to the 98' thing is the gamer-achievement called "you love to hate my 98" (after you play 98 online-verses matches, and yes this is on the xbox360 version as i have this achievement, which amuzes me very much)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
nope, its not a hack.... i noticed that some had level 99 after i got this prompt for a 5gb update (message) download thing, when i checked the leaderboards (when i was connected online, mind you i have the xbox360 version). speaking of 98, one of the things that gives a reference to the 98' thing is the gamer-achievement called "you love to hate my 98" (after you play 98 online-verses matches, and yes this is on the xbox360 version as i have this achievement, which amuzes me very much)
Lol that's true
I wonder why it's Dee-ay Vs Spectre though?
A bit odd
Worse how Mr.Death is Nemesis and not HUNK

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Lol that's true
I wonder why it's Dee-ay Vs Spectre though?
A bit odd
Worse how Mr.Death is Nemesis and not HUNK

as far as the Dee-ay and Spectre on the gamer-achievement icon, it never notioned my wondering to why they choose them to be on the icon. but it seems odd at the same time though... would have been much sense if it was Lupo and Dee-ay (as both are the team-leader on their faction). and for the Mr Death thing, HUNK is pretty much a candidate for the said title, instead of Nemesis.... for the fact that HUNK is pretty much Death incarnate.

VeCtOr

i should be in the mr death trophy o_O
btw, until now, havent seen any rank 99's btw... any1 who wants to play the dlc missions with me? just got them

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
of the thing i said about the update dowload thing, on the xbox360 version. any xbox360 users notice any A.I. behaviour changes in the campain? (the enemies and your squad). the only small bit change i've noticed is the appearance of the MA-121's behaviour on the map Apocalypse, when you are on the U.S.S. side on the first initial start of the match, instead of the MA-121 being between the building (in-which the U.S.S. are inside) and the bus.. it will be on top of the bus running on top of it and then jumping off, this being on the online-verses (team-attack mode)

VeCtOr

well i asked some ppl about the "lvl 99" it seems that is a hack, cuz its really strange tbh, i think its one too

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
of the thing i said about the update dowload thing, on the xbox360 version. any xbox360 users notice any A.I. behaviour changes in the campain? (the enemies and your squad). the only small bit change i've noticed is the appearance of the MA-121's behaviour on the map Apocalypse, when you are on the U.S.S. side on the first initial start of the match, instead of the MA-121 being between the building (in-which the U.S.S. are inside) and the bus.. it will be on top of the bus running on top of it and then jumping off, this being on the online-verses (team-attack mode)
On mine the AI are much more agressive they took down a tyrant and a Hunter by them selves
Hell i was running towards FAS in the Nemesis fight next thing i know
''Spec Ops! don't get caught in the crossfire''

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
On mine the AI are much more agressive they took down a tyrant and a Hunter by them selves
Hell i was running towards FAS in the Nemesis fight next thing i know
''Spec Ops! don't get caught in the crossfire''

good to know, now that this is the case with the A.I. when i do my second run on the campain, i'll be having a good run since of these changes in A.I.

Top Bottom