• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Level 99

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
well i asked some ppl about the "lvl 99" it seems that is a hack, cuz its really strange tbh, i think its one too

i haven't actually faced/fought along side with a lvl 99 yet, i've just seen them with the lvl 99 bagde or what ever you may want to call them on the leaderbooards

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
i still think its a hack... like the prestiges in cod and that kinda stuff.. lol

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
until i fight along side/go up against with some-one with the Lvl.99, i may have to just call this Lvl.99 a speculation. sure i seen on the leaderboards with a few people with the Lvl.99, but until then. i'd have to call this a speculation.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
there's no reason to suggest it is a hack, it's perfectly reasonable to believe the level system goes up to 99

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
there's no reason to suggest it is a hack, it's perfectly reasonable to believe the level system goes up to 99

before the update download thing i've got, i've found it reasonably to why the level system only goes up to and its highest to be 98 (to the obvious, 98' incident reference thing). But i've yet to know if it is a oh so much hack, currently i am 50 percent lvl 97 and can safetly say i am close to getting 98. and see if my leveling bar still ups when i reach lvl 98.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
until i fight along side/go up against with some-one with the Lvl.99, i may have to just call this Lvl.99 a speculation. sure i seen on the leaderboards with a few people with the Lvl.99, but until then. i'd have to call this a speculation.
i played against one a while back but i guess you'll have to see for yourself

aintnoscrub

Premium
to be fair like in borderlands for example, the level limit was increased because more and more online players reached the limit to that might be the case with ORC, that more people are reaching 98.. so the limit might now be 100+ only you legit players will know.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
as i have responded in a thread called "how good are you?" (or something like that of sort) of me saying in that said thread, specifically the part i said that my lvl is not a concern of me. (currently now a lvl 98), i just would like to say that. the bar upping hasn't made any progress, when i do earn xp during the online-verses matches, but the sound of it and earning points is still going. and i have checked that the next time i get to the next lvl (via checking my records), that it will take a very much long progress to reach the next lvl, not it concerns of me to get to the next lvl as i have said, just pointing it out. so it is indeed a half-way confirm that this is not a hack. due to my speculation, after the update download (of the lvl 99 badge).

VeCtOr

i dont really think it is possible tbh, i mean playing online you dont earn so much, and if you play campaign, even with a S+ rank and getting all the cameras and stuff, it would take hell long time to get so much xp, so yeah basically would be a hack..

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
i dont really think it is possible tbh, i mean playing online you dont earn so much, and if you play campaign, even with a S+ rank and getting all the cameras and stuff, it would take hell long time to get so much xp, so yeah basically would be a hack..
Actually it pretty fast i've been playing the campaign the whole way 3 for the 8th time and i'm almost halfway there

aintnoscrub

Premium
with a certain amount of dedication i think it's easily possibly, especially when you think about the gamers out there who literally commit whole days to playing games..

VeCtOr

well i say, to ppl that actually work, and study or do other activities, that would be very difficult to archieve
i mean, i could get it aswell when im on vacations and i dont work, and no parties and such lol

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i still think its a hack... like the prestiges in cod and that kinda stuff.. lol

i can confirm that this is not a hack, cause for one i am a level 98 and i still receive experience points and with that the bar still fills but a very very pain-stakingly slow rate and anyone who dedicates to do the boosting thing can reach level 99. but in my case i care not to reach this level 99, i've not faced/fought along side with a level 99 but as i have said earlier in this post of mine. case-closed

VeCtOr

i can confirm that this is not a hack, cause for one i am a level 98 and i still receive experience points and with that the bar still fills but a very very pain-stakingly slow rate and anyone who dedicates to do the boosting thing can reach level 99. but in my case i care not to reach this level 99, i've not faced/fought along side with a level 99 but as i have said earlier in this post of mine. case-closed

everyone will receive xp, im a rank 98 aswell, and i do get xp when i play campaign or multi, still you know how much time you would need to get the 11m points? impossible or you could end all your social life in the try... i mean, for ppl that dont have anything more in their life's to do rather than play all freaking day with no jod and such... could be a min chanc but i hardly see someone accomplish it.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
everyone will receive xp, im a rank 98 aswell, and i do get xp when i play campaign or multi, still you know how much time you would need to get the 11m points? impossible or you could end all your social life in the try... i mean, for ppl that dont have anything more in their life's to do rather than play all freaking day with no jod and such... could be a min chanc but i hardly see someone accomplish it.
Playthrough the Campaign on Pro and go for the S ranks I'm already halfway

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
What I've learned from the Uncharted 3 MP is that one should never underestimate the lack of social life some people have! I just don't get the players who play Heroes ALL THE TIME and choose Apocalypse ALL THE TIME and use the same cheap weapons ALL THE TIME and select the same cheap characters ALL THE TIME (i.e. "Super Soldier"). Back when it took me forever to find people to play with in Heroes. my friend and I stuck with a few groups of LV98 players who wouldn't change the map or anything FOR HOURS! I was just... amazed--even more amazed that I kept playing with them, lol.

But yes, S rank on Professional does have a good pay-out.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
What I've learned from the Uncharted 3 MP is that one should never underestimate the lack of social life some people have! I just don't get the players who play Heroes ALL THE TIME and choose Apocalypse ALL THE TIME and use the same cheap weapons ALL THE TIME and select the same cheap characters ALL THE TIME (i.e. "Super Soldier"). Back when it took me forever to find people to play with in Heroes. my friend and I stuck with a few groups of LV98 players who wouldn't change the map or anything FOR HOURS! I was just... amazed--even more amazed that I kept playing with them, lol.

But yes, S rank on Professional does have a good pay-out.
I feel ya in Both of those games Ugh....
Probably more skilled than most players on both games anyhow
Yeahhh Some of them really should grow up

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I don't think it's skill to activate Super Soldier and blast someone with a power weapon until they die. Thank God they fixed melee because I haaated being knifed to death all the time... I couldn't do anything.

Top Bottom