• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Leon Kennedy Comparison ( RE4 To RE:Degeneration )

SyKotik Cannon

y dont he look the same? it was only a year between
the events of resident evil 4 and degeneration.
here r some comparison pics.

Resident Evil Degeneration Leon.
2hmj140.jpg

Resident Evil 4 Leon.
2hnwck7.jpg

Hollow-Words

After maybe a days ride back to America on a water-bike with Ashley, I'm sure it'll affect him more than anything else he saw on the island~~~

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
If you ask my its just the drawing style thats changed slightly if anything he looks slimmer maybe.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The film still looks kinda cool though, I can imagine leon being quite a don in that film when it comes out.

3d-agent

Leon in the film is high-poly model with high quality pre-rendered CGI, while in the game it is real time rendering with low-poly models and baked textures(i hope u know what it means) that's y they both look different..Slightly correct topology of his face...however there is not much difference than that.

Hoady

In Re4 hes got more of a lego block face but in Degeneration it looks more like a football.All though i like the Re4 style better its practically similar(well from those 2 photos anyway).

Sephiroxas

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=617.msg16438#msg16438 date=1227936686]
If you had to decide what one was more sexy whcih would you choose lol.
[/quote]

Movie Leon. :D

leonada

I prefer Leon at RE4.His attitude in the degeneration movie is so...ego?Did anyone realise that?I mean he seems not as humble than RE4.His facial expression in the movie is more fierce than the game,whereby in the game he looked more normal and doesn't frown all the time.

MzRedfield

he was kinda serious in that movie but i wish they would have kinda mixed his RE 4 attitude with the degen attitude

Newdoria

Just watched the movie; and yes it was awesome. Leon's change of expression bothered me at first. But when you think about it, he has to be emotionless, calm, and quiet. Noticed that he never engaged in dramatic or serious conversations with other characters and just observes. He can't get involved with them and risk leaking information. His face is so solid that it is like he went through those hellish interrogation training when becoming a special agent for the president.

In RE4, he has much of an ego. Probably because he has to act differently during other missions (different personality). And plus, he was alone and the only sane-people he talks to was Hunnigan and Ashley. It was also his first assignment. He was fresh. XD

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I like the sound of what you just said, Leon is badass in RE4 i never played RE2 if thats the game Leon was in, which means i dont know anything about leon othee then the RE4 incident haha.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
RE2 leon is a noob, its his first day on the job, but he's not special forces then, he's just starting his job as an Racoon city cop thats all..
so he doesn't have his RE4/degeneration attitude at all.

Top Bottom