• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 just started playing RE6

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
It's probably for the best they got cut. It was unrealistic.

How is the skill system?
Thats was already known, there are no weapon upgrades but there are skills that affect the same things you could upgrade in the previous REs e.g. firepower, reload speed...

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
and can we have Mercenaries characters and load outs please,when you can, you might have to get some A ratings to unlock them lol. Thanks anyway, I'll check back another time

OgromanUstanak

Thats was already known, there are no weapon upgrades but there are skills that affect the same things you could upgrade in the previous REs e.g. firepower, reload speed...
Well I didn't know about the weapons, and the intricacies of the skill system aren't know to me either. I know they affect ****, but how?

Anyway there should be less talk and more OP posting pics.

Arachnid

I looks great to me. Have you beaten anyones story yet? How long did it take you?

Who are all the characters on Merc mode?

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
Who is in the mrcenaries mode/what's their 'costumes' ^-^ Oh, and when you beat one of scenarios, would you be able to share what happens? (I'm not getting the game, but I would still like to know what happens, especially since I heard that I am going to be mentioned quite a bit...) =0 Thanks:)

zydrate101

tell us all the merc characters please? or atleast say if theirs any suprising ones ? besides the main cast? like rebecca or claire? etc.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
still not said the Mercs playlist characters? b*llocks.
Well I'll try and get the game on friday or saturday but someone will hopefully tell us the roster by then

hamad

and can we have Mercenaries characters and load outs please,when you can, you might have to get some A ratings to unlock them lol. Thanks anyway, I'll check back another time
i will start playing the mercenaries mode now and i will update u soon ^^

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
It's only a week away, it's possible for someone to get a game early. My friend might be getting it Friday /jealous

Top Bottom