• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Just got the game

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Why is everyone putting this game down I havnt even went online it soo frickin cool it brung back some horror, limited inventory space, zombies, the AI is not all that bad ! WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT?!?!?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
no, the A.i is pretty horrible....try playing it on professional! Dont get me wrong i still love the game it takes me back to playing resident evil 2 and 3 all night with my friends. just wish there was unlockables like resident evil 2 and 3 had like last survivor with hunk in 2 and nicholia in resident evil 3 mercenaries

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Apparently, for every legitimate complaint, there's another hundred that are based purely on opinion, but automatically render the game "that brown stuff coming out your arse", to put it lightly.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Okami hit the nail on the head. Try professional mode? Done! Any problems? Not a one! I have yet to see a legitimate problem arise with this game. Always remember, if you look for a problem, you're going to find a problem. Whether it's small or it's large, the mole hill turns into a mountain. Perhaps we are just optimists? Perhaps we are just happy to see our beloved franchise moving forward? Whatever the case may be, this is a solid game from a relatively unknown company and they aren't getting the kudos they deserve.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I loved it...I thought It was great man...You're not alone...It was some of the most fun I'd had with RE in a LONG time...
haters-3.jpg

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Lol...Of course you do...Everybody does...But it's not about the sinking of the Titanic...It's the story of a young girl ON the Titanic...And it really is perfect and heartbreaking...One of my favorites...If you ever have three hours to kill I highly recommend it...
Ill look into that if you havent you should watch lord of the rings

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Alright, guys, normally we aren't anal about staying on-topic or whatever... and as much as I adore LotR, this is not the place for that discussion. :D Cheers.

Reactions: 013

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Alright, guys, normally we aren't anal about staying on-topic or whatever... and as much as I adore LotR, this is not the place for that discussion. :D Cheers.

Queen Buzzkill to the rescue! :p <3

I too noticed more help with healing in Professional. I also noticed they stepped their game whenever we'd get into a fire fight. Whenever we'd run into a horde I would literally stand back from my squad, pull out my pistol, and just take out the stragglers. My squad would handle the bulk of the horde.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Queen Buzzkill to the rescue! :p <3

I too noticed more help with healing in Professional. I also noticed they stepped their game whenever we'd get into a fire fight. Whenever we'd run into a horde I would literally stand back from my squad, pull out my pistol, and just take out the stragglers. My squad would handle the bulk of the horde.
That's just not as much fun lol...I loved the cover system...Using that, I could take out an entire horde by myself...

Top Bottom