• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Just got the game

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Most definitely! I'm a grenade whore.. xD I love love LOVE grenades and save them for the horde rush. (Can you tell I play L4D? :p) I just don't see how the squad's AI is incompetent.. Except for the mines. I look at that as a positive note, though. I save ammo. ^_^

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Lol...Of course you do...Everybody does...But it's not about the sinking of the Titanic...It's the story of a young girl ON the Titanic...And it really is perfect and heartbreaking...One of my favorites...If you ever have three hours to kill I highly recommend it...
Women and Children ONLY!!! good flick

If the game is what i've read about it....i hope they incorporate some of it into RE6

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
I started on Veteran difficulty and it can be a bit difficult at times. Like right now, I'm having some trouble escaping G-Birkin for the second time. But I figure if I start more difficult, it'll only make me better at the game.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Even though I said I wouldnt waste my money on this game or RE6, I might buy ORC tomorrow and clock it in around 3-4 hours then take it back for a full refund, then I can review the game and not loose a cent to Greedy Crapcom.

I love my gaming store :)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Even though I said I wouldnt waste my money on this game or RE6, I might buy ORC tomorrow and clock it in around 3-4 hours then take it back for a full refund, then I can review the game and not loose a cent to Greedy Crapcom.

I love my gaming store :)
...Well...The money isn't going to Capcom...Most of it is going to SlantSix...With just SOME going to Capcom...And what if it's worth keeping?

xMobilemux

Well I rarely keep the crappy games that are released during this generation, out of the millions of game series out there, the only ones I have kept to this day are: The Duke Nukem series, Uncharted Series, Batman Arkham series and Mass Effect Series, All the other massive releases were just RTND.

ORC will certainly be a RTND for me.

oh by the way RTND means Return The Next Day :p

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well I rarely keep the crappy games that are released during this generation, out of the millions of game series out there, the only ones I have kept to this day are: The Duke Nukem series, Uncharted Series, Batman Arkham series and Mass Effect Series, All the other massive releases were just RTND.

ORC will certainly be a RTND for me.

oh by the way RTND means Return The Next Day :p
But how can you say that if you haven't tried it?

xMobilemux

But how can you say that if you haven't tried it?
Regardless if its good or not, I wont keep it even if I do enjoy it because I'm not gonna blow $130 on 80% of a game and waste another $20 on the other 20% of DLC.

I may be New Zealands leading Duke Nukem collector but I dont have Duke's wealth lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Regardless if its good or not, I wont keep it even if I do enjoy it because I'm not gonna blow $130 on 80% of a game and waste another $20 on the other 20% of DLC.

I may be New Zealands leading Duke Nukem collector but I dont have Duke's wealth lol
How is it 130 dollars exactly?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
if you are a die hard resident evil fan, then this game probably isn't for you.
it's very short, and if you really understand how AI should work then the AI in this game does suck a bit (well quite a lot to be honest, you're better off playing public so people can join)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
if you are a die hard resident evil fan, then this game probably isn't for you.
I actually disagree...I mean, if you're a die hard then you should be able to understand how much of a TRUE RE game it really is...All the callbacks to the original games, old characters stayed the same, new characters fit in just fine, Raccoon City got a new 3D make-over...Everything considered this game is amazing for the old school fans, so long as they are willing to accept things will never go back to the way they used to be...I'm one of those old school fans and I have accepted that...

Top Bottom