• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

John Dread and Albert Wesker.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Far back I used to watch the "Max Steel" series, and I had this blurred memory of this man, an antgonist of the early series. He reminded me of Wesker, so I decided to look it up and guess what if these two men arn't related I don't now what is. He's name is John Dread.

Here's a clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VP02h6Qqnc

Start watching from 09:14 and tell me what you think...

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
There is A slight Simularity, but Wesker isn't Nice to anyone, If she would of Messed up Wesker Would Have killed her right there. I think he Sounds A hell of A lot like him though. I have never seen any of the Max Steel Episiods so...

Valentine

Hard To Kill
You're right. That's what separates them Dread isn't 100 % cold to everyone but that makes him more realistic.

They do have some Similarities.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Wesker isn't 100% cold to everyone...he wasn't a robot. He was a human being, he had a friend too, William Birkin, and a mentor, James Marcus, and he certainly has ambitions, like collecting samples, and has a predecessor, Ada Wong.:)

Also, the appearance is similar, similar enough to make a thread on a forum, but the voice was awesome. It was similar to Richard Waugh's Wesker, which is cool, not the lame DC Douglas Wesker from RE5 & UC.

I am actually really interested in who voices this Dread character now..

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah, I looked it up, it isn't Richard Waugh(he has Wesker.:))

This guys sounds cool though. I am generally interested in this series, or just seeing some more of him. Although from what I read, he only has two appearances. The Dread character that is.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Spike991;71251 said:
Yeah, I looked it up, it isn't Richard Waugh(he has Wesker.:))

This guys sounds cool though. I am generally interested in this series, or just seeing some more of him. Although from what I read, he only has two appearances. The Dread character that is.

He appears more then two times, but only two when he is the main threat and the big picture of the episode, but pretty much all the "bad guys" work for him so you'll often see a glimps of him.

Here's the episodes he appears most in. I'm would really like to see season two where his evil plans are stopped and the claim that he's also the same person as the N-tek founder... But season 2/3 sems hard to get unfourtnately.

Season 1 = Snow Blind, Sphinxes, ****tered.

Top Bottom