• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jill Valentine RE: Afterlife picture

SilverBullet87

Hi everyone im new to this forum and this is my first thread. Im a big fan of the games and i think the movies are pretty good even though they dont really follow the games much.

Anyway i was on the RE: Afterlife facebook page and they have a bunch of pics from the trailer and some are fan made. Well i found this picture of what looks like Sienna Guillory as a RE5 Jill with the chest device. I'm not sure if this is real or a fake, but it does look like Sienna. I dont know why they havent confirmed yet if Jill's gonna be in it or not, maybe it will be a surprise.

Edit: I forgot that you have to sign into facebook to view it. Here it is uploaded to imageshack: http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4238/jillvalentinea.jpg

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
It is Sienna, but I'm quite certain it's been photoshopped (the device on her chest). I saw that picture of her shortly after Apocalypse came out which was well before RE 5, and Sienna/Jill isn't listed in the offical cast.

SilverBullet87

La Femme Fatale;73249 said:
It is Sienna, but I'm quite certain it's been photoshopped (the device on her chest). I saw that picture of her shortly after Apocalypse came out which was well before RE 5, and Sienna/Jill isn't listed in the offical cast.

Thats too bad, i really wanted her to join the cast again in this one, since they have Chris and Claire. They could have a really good fight scene with Wesker and Jill vs. Alice, Chris and Claire. With Chris and Claire shooting at Wesker while Alice fights him, then where Jill comes out and Chris and Claire have to get the device off her like RE5.

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
if you post a pic of jill real life
it should be something like this
JillvalentineReal.jpg

;)

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Fallen91;73318 said:
I don't understand. What happened to Jill after the second film? did they mention her somewhere? :confused:

Read the novelisation of Resident Evil: Extinction, and it mentions what happened to Jill and Angie after the events of the second film.

Even faked, the picture looks amazing. I wish she was in Resident Evil: Afterlife :'(

Top Bottom