• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Jill! Run for that forum!"

Samurai Edge

Hey guys. Long time Resi fan, first Resi forum.. lol? I've been a gamer since the SNES and have loved all things Resi since RE1 on the playstation. Without a doubt my favourite RE game would be Rebirth (RE Remake) on the gamecube; after all, you can't go wrong with a remake on such a classic. Favourite hero - Jill Valentine, Favourite Villian - Jack Krauser (I would say Wesker, but who doesn't lol). While I did enjoy RE5, and if it didn't include past characters, I don't think it would have deserved the title "Resident Evil" -- there's many games like RE5 already, so i'm in the "please return RE to its former glory!" camp. This one time in Resident Evil camp...

Short and sweet, i'll just keep it to all things Resi related lol, but perhaps i'll fill out my forum bio sometime, so if any curious cats want to know anymore about me, have a look at my profile sometime.

To make your visit to this thread worthwile, I give you..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LwuT3MffEw

Extra badass points for Wesker wearing shades in the dark? I think so!

Mr Sunshine

Samurai Edge;67333 said:
i'm in the "please return RE to its former glory!" camp.

Excellent news! Sergeant Fallen91 welcomes you to the horror camp!

Grab your grenade launcher and meet me at the mansion at once! The action guys are on the move!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Welcome to the forum sir, tremor here. *whispers* Don't listen to what the others say about me...especially Rathit. :p

Mr Sunshine

Tremor is a Psycho! Do you see the word "Rathit" as my username? :p

Anyway recent studies has shown that I might be crazier than tremor..

tequila

Bottle Lover
Welcome to the REN Samurai Edge! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and yes Tremor is sooooo cool. :p

Quit hating Fallen lol j/k

Anywho, you'll have a good time here because this is the coolest of the coolest RE forum you'll ever find. And the bestest of the bestest-est-est. :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Rathit;67530 said:
Can I guess Speedy Gonzales?
I have no clue about this either.

*cough* Tremor is a psychopath *cough*
Is she always presented as our brain eating psycho? If I can be serious for a second, she's one of the loveliest persons on board. :)

Samurai Edge

Romero;67486 said:
What/who is Stimpy?

2jblkzb.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It's "Ren & Stimpy" not "Romero & Stimpy" lol. haha Welcome to the fozzy, you have got a big gamer score dude!! but it's not the highest Ive seen.

Hope you enjoy your stay here man. Lol Curious Cats! funny That is something I'd say haha. Or have said before amusing lol.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;67534 said:

I have no clue about this either.

Is she always presented as our brain eating psycho? If I can be serious for a second, she's one of the loveliest persons on board. :)

Aaww...gee. ^_^

There are quite a few lovely people here actually. :D

Top Bottom