• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Jill or Leon

Would you kill Jill or Leon?

• Total voters

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
OF COURSE!...resident evil code veronica
Ya...and Veronica isn't exactly the poster game for RE...I'm sorry, but if you ask me, Veronica is the worst in the main series other than 5...its not bad, but CANT compare to the first and third...both starring Jill...you really can't say she sucks when all you know about her is her RE5 self...she's not in it enough for you to get a hold on her character...you have to know who she was prior to her "Death"...

Willian

It's much easier when you don't think about it.
OF COURSE!...resident evil code veronica

Look, I don't have nothing against you and I understand that you can not like Jill and stuff, but you still can't say she sucks. What do you know about her, actually? If you think she sucks, tell me why... I don't know everything about everyone in the series, but I don't go out there saying bad things about what I don't know. I don't know too much about Rebecca and I don't like her either, but I'm not gonna say she sucks or anything 'cause I don't know her.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
wow guys it was a joke i was just trying to make laugh
I'm all for making people laugh, and we weren't upset at you in the least...frankly though, it bein the interwebz, we coudn't tell that what you were doin lol...its cool though, becuase i do that all the time too...put my foot in my mouth as a joke i mean...

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Okay here goes. I would kill that emo kid from RE4. You know the one in the leather coat and the stupid hair.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I'm all for making people laugh, and we weren't upset at you in the least...frankly though, it bein the interwebz, we coudn't tell that what you were doin lol...its cool though, becuase i do that all the time too...put my foot in my mouth as a joke i mean...
thankz

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Hmm... I would have to say Jill. I've got nothing against her, I'm just more acquainted with Leon lol. Now... if it was Rebecca and Leon, I'd kill Leon in a heartbeat.

Top Bottom