• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Jill or Leon

Would you kill Jill or Leon?

• Total voters

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
I would like to plug Jill and blow Leon at the same time, just because I'm that much of a stud...

Oh wait, you were talking about something else... erm, if I had to choose I'd probably take Jill out and make Leon my sl... nevermind.

Jill.
funny...i thought tremor wudda said sumthin like dis :p

really though, i can't kill a female...just seems wrong (most of the time)

Willian

It's much easier when you don't think about it.
Jill is my favourite character and I CAN'T kill her at all. I would kill any character besides her. So, of course I'd rather to kill Leon because of this.

Lirium

Jill...because I fear Leon's emo hair would deflect the bullet into my face xD; No but seriously? Jill, it'll take a lot to do it, but Jill.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
JILL SUCKS... even though I have never played as her

Wow...You REALLY know how to **** of RE fans lol...i'm not talking about me personally, but i'm sure there are some people on this site that REALLY hated reading that...especially since you've never played as her lol...

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Wow...You REALLY know how to **** of RE fans lol...i'm not talking about me personally, but i'm sure there are some people on this site that REALLY hated reading that...especially since you've never played as her lol...
I did not even know who Jill was till RE5

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Everyone has their own opinion, as I've stated before..but if we don't like a character, we don't have to use such an offensive choice of words. Jill has been around since the beginning of RE. She happens to be my favorite female character as well...

funny...i thought tremor wudda said sumthin like dis :p

Hehe, I've come to realize that LFF and I are a lot alike ;)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Everyone has their own opinion, as I've stated before..but if we don't like a character, we don't have to use such an offensive choice of words. Jill has been around since the beginning of RE. She happens to be my favorite female character as well...

Hehe, I've come to realize that LFF and I are a lot alike ;)

Sorry there Trem, i was just jokin with...i even said that wasn't MY opinion i was talkin about...

Top Bottom