• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) It's just the PC Version?

wpstudart

I saw a Friend that have Resident Evil 3, and I bought RE3 PC version from him, just by curiosity. When I was going to play, still I didn't play, but that's another thread, I saw that you can choose many costumes. I don't remember having this on the gamecube version :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Sounds like a limited/special edition. If it is, the disc and the cover should state so.

I can't say for sure.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Yes, I had the PC version as well- and you do start off with about eight costumes to choose from. I don't think it was a special edition or anything, I think they just included it to make it sell better.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Ah, there's a bunch of them- there's a disco outfit, a biker outfit, police uniform (with a miniskirt), her STARS uniform, Regina's uniform from Dino Crisis (complete with the red hair), and then there's one of her in a turtle neck and a miniskirt. There might be another, but I can't seem to remember it.

wpstudart

In my version there is her with an executive clothe, and in various colors. LFF, maybe your version is different then mine :huh:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
After you choose one outfit, do you have to complete the game with it, or can you go into some sort of in-game wardrobe and change?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
For mine, there's one costume per slot, so you have to play through with the same costume. I can't remember if that little clothing boutique is open on the first play through, but even if it was, you'd only be able to change in the beginning.

wpstudart

When I choose, I need to finish the game normally. But I think it's weird LFF have different clothes than mines :confused:

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
La Femme Fatale;51582 said:
Ah, there's a bunch of them- there's a disco outfit, a biker outfit, police uniform (with a miniskirt), her STARS uniform, Regina's uniform from Dino Crisis (complete with the red hair), and then there's one of her in a turtle neck and a miniskirt. There might be another, but I can't seem to remember it.

A disco outfit?!! How inappropriate lol

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;51582 said:
A disco outfit?!! How very exciting lol

wpstudart

I think that mine are the normal clothes alternative and Jill sub urban clothes in different colors.. But I'll need to install it again to see.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
She's not shaking. She's breathing heavily. I think it usually happens when one runs around alot or has just finished... oh, nevermind. :p

Top Bottom