• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Chris gay?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't see how these pictures prove anything. The latter two are irrelevant as they weren't published by Capcom - they're essentially fanfiction. But I agree with Turo on this - if you take Chris' costume as definitive proof that he's gay, you also have to assume all the other alternative costumes are somehow reflections of the characters who wear them. But we can hardly believe Sheva is Little Red Riding Hood or Ashley walks around in suit of armour all day. Some of them are just meant to be silly.

Oh and.... Capcom also gave him a "buldge". So he's in a Sailor outfit with a freaking boner.
Lol wut? If that's a boner, it's a pretty sad one. All that bulge is trying to say is Chris' junk is too big and his shorts are too tight.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I don't see how these pictures prove anything. The latter two are irrelevant as they weren't published by Capcom - they're essentially fanfiction. But I agree with Turo on this - if you take Chris' costume as definitive proof that he's gay, you also have to assume all the other alternative costumes are somehow reflections of the characters who wear them. But we can hardly believe Sheva is Little Red Riding Hood or Ashley walks around in suit of armour all day. Some of them are just meant to be silly.

Lol wut? If that's a boner, it's a pretty sad one. All that bulge is trying to say is Chris' junk is too big and his shorts are too tight.

You could put it that way if you want xD There is definitely something there that's trying to poke out. I also don't feel like double checking in game. You know.... those 3D effects are pretty eye popping. LMAO!

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium

Ha ha, I was going to say the same thing, but I didn't want to offend anyone in case any of the male users on this forum actually have a tiny gherkin like that. But now that a mod said it...

I don't think Chris is actually supposed to have a boner there, but it's clear that Capcom are out for gender equality in videogames. In the past, while females usually had lots of weight on their chests (literally), male crotches were always ridiculously flat, even when the characters were wearing very tight pants. Apparently that's going to change now.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Hahahahahahahahaha!

You got a point there. I wasn't actually thinking about tight pants like that. Sailor outfits are traditionally loose. With Capcom. You never know tho.... Chris could be popping popcorn in his pants like it's a totally innocent thing.

Mr Sunshine

What are you guys talking about? That's definitely a boner.. And a pretty big one if i say so myself!

Personally, I've been thinking about it since the intro of RE 6. When Jill is presummably dead all he does is ask himself whether it's worth fighting bioterrorism e.t.c.. But when those hot fellas die at the beginning of RE 6 he becomes a drunk.. lol

Turo602

The King of Kings
What are you guys talking about? That's definitely a boner.. And a pretty big one if i say so myself!

Personally, I've been thinking about it since the intro of RE 6. When Jill is presummably dead all he does is ask himself whether it's worth fighting bioterrorism e.t.c.. But when those hot fellas die at the beginning of RE 6 he becomes a drunk.. lol

I don't think you've ever had a boner before.

I also don't think you were paying much attention during Resident Evil 6. He had amnesia when he was getting drunk. He had no memory of his dead team members. He was also described as cold and distant in the files of Resident Evil 5 after Jill's death.

Last edited:

Mr Sunshine

I don't think you've ever had a bone before.

hmm?? Really? I guess I'll have to ask my mother about it. She is certified in the field!

I also don't think you were paying much attention during Resident Evil 6. He had amnesia when he was getting drunk. He had no memory of his dead team members. He was also described as cold and distant in the files of Resident Evil 5 after Jill's death.

Ahh.. That explains it then. I've never played RE 6. I've just watched the cutscences. Thank you!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
LMAO! I really did unintentionally trigged one hell of a productive debate xD

I don't think it matters if Chris is tiny or huge. I think it's more a suggestive joke if anything. Who knows maybe his next alt costume he'll dress up as a G.I. Joe in a panty hose.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I know its been a few months since the last post but i just noticed something about watching a friend of mine play resident evil 5.

Jill's body was never found and was presumably dead. Chris didn't know that Wesker is involved (he actually thinks Wesker is dead) and he's not part of the African BSAA branch. So Chris didn't have any reason to ask to be assigned to the Kijuju incident operation. But he did because he had intel regarding Jill. and as we all know he's in complete denial about Jill's death.

and let's not forget that in Revelations Parker told Jessica that Chris was taken. and Chris personality changed when he teamed up with Jill.

I know its been a few months since the last post but i just noticed something about watching a friend of mine play resident evil 5.

Jill's body was never found and was presumably dead. Chris didn't know that Wesker is involved (he actually thinks Wesker is dead) and he's not part of the African BSAA branch. So Chris didn't have any reason to ask to be assigned to the Kijuju incident operation. But he did because he had intel regarding Jill. and as we all know he's in complete denial about Jill's death.

and let's not forget that in Revelations Parker told Jessica that Chris was taken. and Chris personality changed when he teamed up with Jill.
That's true. It might be so that Chris is acutally after Jill. Or they might just be really best friends since they are very clear to call eachother partners.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
tumblr_mo3oyjQ2nu1qjmjt9o1_500.gif

Oh and.... Capcom also gave him a "buldge". So he's in a Sailor outfit with a freaking boner.

The first two are in game.....

Thank you, CAPCOM.:nom:

As for the subject of Chris' sexuality:

It really is up in the air for fans to believe what they want at the moment. The fact that Jill isn't even mentioned in RE6 sort of snuffs the whole concept of Jill and Chris being a couple for me (unless they decide to take their partnership/friendship further in future installments). I mean the guy went missing for a good few months before the main story of RE6 takes place. Not only was he missing but he was suffering from PTSD as well as amnesia- not a good combination! My point is that Jill wasn't there to retrieve him or even involved in his search (as far as we know)- if that were my man his ass would be dragged back to the states to get some medical treatment... and some TLC especially before running off on anymore missions.

If their relationship is anything more than just a close friendship then maybe they both agreed to keep things simple between each other until things calmed down. But they're not getting any younger and even then I just have my doubts because there really is no affection between the two characters. The closest moment they even had together was when Chris grabs for her gun (near her ass) at the end of Revelations. But at the end of RE5, when they are all on the helicopter, neither one is even sitting next to the other after everything.

I tend to think he is either straight or bisexual/bicurious.
I do view his relationship with Piers as simply a type of brotherly bond and mentorship however. Chris was even looking to pass on his position to Piers- how romantic. :p

Of course some of my views are bias because the only ship that is sailing in my harbor is the shipping of Wesker and Chris. Although this has more to do with my beliefs that Wesker has his own personal sexual interests and frustrations than Chris. But I do like to think that the two both had admirations as well as an attraction for one another more so before the mansion incident took place. We all know that Chris had trouble with authority in yet by the time he joined STARS he appeared to have respect for his former captain to the point where, after Wesker's betrayal, Chris' trust was damaged a bit.

Plus Wesker made it a point to save Chris in the beginning of RE (1996/remake) and also had a great opportunity to kill him off when he shot and killed Enrico. Annd if I'm not mistaken in Resident Evil 1996 did it not sound like Wesker was trying to get Chris' approval? It was to the point where Chris says something like "I'll never work for Umbrella". lolz

Maybe I am reading into it too much but there is just so much stuff and it is completely entertaining. RE5 is definitely a gold mine with the dialogue between those two. But I could say that fans who believe Chris and Jill are together are also reading into things too much as well, seeing as nothing has been confirmed yet. I think the idea of a man and a woman being paired together is a little easier for some to digest vs a man and a man.

Edit for the 100th time

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Thank you, CAPCOM.:nom:

As for the subject of Chris' sexuality:

It really is up in the air for fans to believe what they want at the moment. The fact that Jill isn't even mentioned in RE6 sort of snuffs the whole concept of Jill and Chris being a couple for me (unless they decide to take their partnership/friendship further in future installments). I mean the guy went missing for a good few months before the main story of RE6 takes place. Not only was he missing but he was suffering from PTSD as well as amnesia- not a good combination! My point is that Jill wasn't there to retrieve him or even involved in his search (as far as we know)- if that were my man his ass would be dragged back to the states to get some medical treatment... and some TLC especially before running off on anymore missions.

If their relationship is anything more than just a close friendship then maybe they both agreed to keep things simple between each other until things calmed down. But they're not getting any younger and even then I just have my doubts because there really is no affection between the two characters. The closest moment they even had together was when Chris grabs for her gun (near her ass) at the end of Revelations. But at the end of RE5, when they are all on the helicopter, neither one is even sitting next to the other after everything.

I tend to think he is either straight or bisexual/bicurious.
I do view his relationship with Piers as simply a type of brotherly bond and mentorship however. Chris was even looking to pass on his position to Piers- how romantic. :p

Of course some of my views are bias because the only ship that is sailing in my harbor is the shipping of Wesker and Chris. Although this has more to do with my beliefs that Wesker has his own personal sexual interests and frustrations than Chris. But I do like to think that the two both had admirations as well as an attraction for one another more so before the mansion incident took place. We all know that Chris had trouble with authority in yet by the time he joined STARS he appeared to have respect for his former captain to the point where, after Wesker's betrayal, Chris' trust was damaged a bit.

Plus Wesker made it a point to save Chris in the beginning of RE (1996/remake) and also had a great opportunity to kill him off when he shot and killed Enrico. Annd if I'm not mistaken in Resident Evil 1996 did it not sound like Wesker was trying to get Chris' approval? It was to the point where Chris says something like "I'll never work for Umbrella". lolz

Maybe I am reading into it too much but there is just so much stuff and it is completely entertaining. RE5 is definitely a gold mine with the dialogue between those two. But I could say that fans who believe Chris and Jill are together are also reading into things too much as well, seeing as nothing has been confirmed yet. I think the idea of a man and a woman being paired together is a little easier for some to digest vs a man and a man.

Edit for the 100th time

This thread is hilarious. I want to start off saying that everything Mr Sunshine said... I read in the voice of Goofy! LMAO

Anyways. Wasn't Jill just getting out of Rehab before the events of RE6. If the BSAA couldn't find him.... how could Jill? Just saying. I personally think Chris is just asexual myself. There is nothing really the suggest otherwise other thank gay jokes that Capcom plasters on him.

I just want to ask what you mean by Albert's "sexual frustration"? Are referring to Jakes mother? Or are you one of those people that believe that Alex and Albert technically incest theory? And yes.... there are a lot of people that believe this.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
This thread is hilarious. I want to start off saying that everything Mr Sunshine said... I read in the voice of Goofy! LMAO

Anyways. Wasn't Jill just getting out of Rehab before the events of RE6. If the BSAA couldn't find him.... how could Jill? Just saying. I personally think Chris is just asexual myself. There is nothing really the suggest otherwise other thank gay jokes that Capcom plasters on him.

I just want to ask what you mean by Albert's "sexual frustration"? Are referring to Jakes mother? Or are you one of those people that believe that Alex and Albert technically incest theory? And yes.... there are a lot of people that believe this.

I honestly never heard about her going to rehab during the events of RE6 before- perhaps.

As for Wesker's sexual frustrations... Well I think any sexual activity that he takes part in is more of a form of release than anything affectionate. More than likely he likes to dominate the other person during this time too- I definitely can see him getting more pleasure from sex with a (strong) male than a female for that reason alone.

No I am not in support of the incest theory.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Revelations 2 makes a mention that she's been in rehab after the events of RE5 and is eager to get back into the field. She's been in contact with Barry.

You provided a very logical and sufficient point with that. Rape is a form of Domination, and I clearly see where you're going with Albert and Chris here xD

Ugh thank god. It makes no sense..... you can find them on various sites. Another site that has a RE fan community that I am on -_-

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
RESIDENT EVIL WESKER INCEST THEORY
  1. Why would Wesker f*ck Alex?
  2. Why would Albert Wesker f*ck another Wesker child? Wouldn't there be even mores risks involved, among the risks that come with incest anyway?
  3. If Alex Wesker was missing all those years, how did she and Albert hook up?
  4. Did they realize they were technically siblings before or after sex?
  5. Was this a one night stand or a long relationship?
  6. Does this mean to imply Jake's mother is Alex? If so, where did the surname Muller come from?
  7. Why is this even a thing? Like, at all?

That's all off the top of my head, by the way.

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
RESIDENT EVIL WESKER INCEST THEORY
  1. Why would Wesker f*ck Alex?
  2. Why would Albert Wesker f*ck another Wesker child? Wouldn't there be even mores risks involved, among the risks that come with incest anyway?
  3. If Alex Wesker was missing all those years, how did she and Albert hook up?
  4. Did they realize they were technically siblings before or after sex?
  5. Was this a one night stand or a long relationship?
  6. Does this mean to imply Jake's mother is Alex? If so, where did the surname Muller come from?
  7. Why is this even a thing? Like, at all?

That's all off the top of my head, by the way.

I laughed so hard about this. Go on Deviant Art. There are people that argue to the death about this and do art work for it. I **** you not. It's kind of disgusting. I had one person on there claim that the developers confirmed it, actually he developer said Alex cared for Albert as a sibling and kind of abandoned him. The relationship is that of Gregor and Greta from Metamorphosis from Franz Kafka. Albert likely didn't even know that Alex was a Wesker to begin with. I'll try to answer these for the lulz.

1) They are both Wesker. They wouldn't perhaps Wesker might f*ck Wesker in the sense of masturbation. That's probably all there is too it. I doubt they are even interested in sexual desires.
2) Because it's a stupid theory.
3) Phone sex maybe? I mean she did ask for Uroboros. That Japanese high school tentacle ****. And because it's a stupid theory.
4) Alex knew of Project W. since 1998. So I would say yes. That's under the consideration of it not being a stupid theory, which in fact it is.
5) That depends if it's a stupid theory of if Albert screamed "Who's your daddy". Alex had some serious Daddy issues.
6) In a serious response. Jakes mother was from Edonia. Albert met her on her vacation time. It is unclear if she went America or of Albert went to Edonia. There are conflicting reports of this. No there will not be a "Jake. I am your mother" moment. No doubt they will meet as enemies. But let's be honest... they are not blood related and not related at all. Hell Albert and Alex aren't even blood related. She just sees him as a sibling. Albert would have an inferiority complex if he know she was a Wesker that was smarter than him.
7) Because people have fantastical dreams. Game of Thrones may have inspired people. To be honest. I have no idea. It's just nasty. There's a lot of Chris and Claire art work out there too. I'd rather not. The Albert x Chris stuff is ****ed up enough, but that is some next level ****.

Top Bottom