• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised invisible enemy

weskerfan

this unlockable bonus game is the hardest of them all.

you play through the game and all enemies are invisible.when you beat it,you get a letter of congrats from the producer of the game,and alternate costume concept pictures.
anyone beat this mode?
i have.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
its true it is there, and its not as hard as it seems.
there not 100% invisible, there transparent, and if you look closely you can see what looks like a pixelated cloud moving about, thats how you spot one, and ofc use the mirrors wisely.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
There's another game to I think. You'll play the game with one zombie will follow you thoughout the game and if you shoot or kill him you loose.

aintnoscrub

Premium
never heard of that one..ive played through and completed on all difficulties with both characters and never gt this..gt everything else tho

Tallahassee

that is a game mode... the zombie has dynamite strapped to his body...if you take to long in one area he will come

mastermind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D0o0HTqppQ
this is for the invisible one
at 4:20 you get the best veiw

and there isnt one for the other topic the explosive zombie that follows you around throughout the game i guess no one decided to make a video of that one cause ive seen it on some game sites and some magazines and heard about it from my old "baby" sitter {im not a baby all grew up now :)} who beat the game at least 20 times on every difficulty setting and all the mini games and has everything unlocked {the only thing he has ever acheive in his life} and my sister who is just painly stupid :)

aintnoscrub

Premium
i found out a few things about this "one dangerous zombie" mode, and it doesnt seem all that bad.
he only replaces certain zombie, in high traffic areas, and is only there for the first half of the game, i don't see the problem, and this mode sounds easy.

aintnoscrub

Premium
i think its only on remake, never heard of it on the original.
i read up and it said, complete the game with chris and jill on a continuous save file to unlock it, but i ve done that countless times and still havent had this option of ODZ available to me, im not saying it doesnt exist, just the method of unlocking itsnt clear..or maybe its only availbale or the NTSC version or PAL version, i just don;t know..

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I've the PAL version but I've only cleard it with Chris and jill, well I never got it but aperantly i exist and that was Forest Spayer.

Mitch

I can explain.

After you have completed the game with both Chris and Jill, One Dangerous Zombie is activated.

However, this is not a selectable mode like Real Survival or Invisible Enemy; on any regular playthroughs you make after this task is completed, the mode is activated. He only appears in certain rooms at certain times, and only appears in the mansion area. He's a crimson head with dynamite attached to his body, and the only way you're allowed to attack him is using a dagger (NOT a knife!).

There should be a notification after you've unlocked it, but it's not clear what it means when you're told. The way you'll know if it's activated is by playing the beginning of the game. When you first reach the dining room balcony, if the usual zombies aren't there, ODZ is activated and you'll run into him later.

Anyway, on the topic of Invisible Zombie Mode , I've gotten about half way through on it dozens of times (on hard. Thing is, by the time I've unlocked it, I've already completed the game a few times in quick succession and I'm turned off by the idea of doing it all over. Might give it another crack later.

Top Bottom