• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you won the lottery...

Hoady

Huh?Smaller?Brain don't understand?

Pfft plastic mannequins is all the natural i need.:pYes you are 100% pure blue eyed naturalaay woman so natural i even made a new word.:)

Can i be a natural?

Trinity

Sure you can..

Smaller boobies..But a smaller brain could also do..Maybe then I'd get a hott b-friend hahha

Hoady

Yeah i wish my brain wasn't so big then i wouldn't think to much then everything would be like uhh....whats that word again.......oh yeah easier.

Yeah if your stupid you'll pretty much get any dude you want i'm sure your boyfriend is a charming lad though.:p

Trinity

He's pretty much inslane... I mean..Having me for 3 years can do all kinds of **** to a guy hahaha

Hoady

Maybe its that insane personality which keeps him going.:p

ps.I took my yoghurt picture it was hard to see so i put it in the light.
picture3pxa.jpg

See your not the only crazy one(i'm eating the one on the left).:lol:

Trinity

you're eating yoghurt in the john? Never tried that.. P.S. I hate you..I went to the fridge to get some fruit yoghurt after you mentioned them,but there weren't any..The store is right next to my bulding,but I don't have the nerve to go there.

Hoady

hahaha no no i ate my yoghurt infront of the computer i wouldn't consider eating on the loo.:wacko:

lol is it open 24/7?Why don't you want to go are the people or prices insane?

Hoady

Jeez trinity your going to get a blubber butt if you can't manage to walk next door.:p

I have a deli down the road a minutes walk away but the prices are so expensive, because its pretty much the only shop in my area besides the liquor store.Hes a greedy old man!

Trinity

Naah Hoady..I walk 5-6 km per day..Love walking..But going to the store,taking those first 10 steps is the worst...ahahahahhaa. stupid store...Everyone looks at me like I'm a freak just because I go there in my PJ and skaters..I'm realy not going to dress up for a store hahaha

Hoady

Lol i would like to see that people just wearing what the hell they wanted not careing for a day, i like pjs they look cute(no homo).I always walk down to the shop with no shoes it is so damn stupid because theres glass around and the road can get ridiculously hot i just never learn haha.

Trinity

These are my favourite PJ-s :D when I go to the store wearing the green one everyone looks at me like I'm some kinda freak (Spritney Beers style)

Hoady

Now thats what i'm saying its all the little things like felix the cat there.Lol i bet you take your teddy too?

Trinity

Yeah...He's sooo Morbid..That's my Morbid PJ..Anyway..I hate teddy's..I'm obssesed with sheep,cause I'm an Aries,and I look like a sheep with my whity curly hair :D

Hoady

You'll like new zealand then.:lol:I'm a cancer which is the crab.
Whats all this talk about white hair?Your actually in your 80s aren't you but you dye your hair blonde and no one notices a thing?

Trinity

Hahaha..No but my hair is ash blonde..so everyone calls me whitey :)
Anyway..The most stupid thing happened to me today. My English teacher (she's a bitch) asked me and my best mate to stay after class,and she asked us if we ever considered dating cause we would be a great couple...I was soooo embarassed..I'm never going to look him in the face again after this hahahah...Anyway..We had been going out for a couple of days..but that was 5 years ago hahaha.. (THE WORSE THING IS I ALWAYS HAD A CRUSH ON HIM FOR THESE 4 YEARS BUT NO ONE KNOWS THAT..Hoady if you tell I'll kill you hahaha)

Ah..New Zeland..My teacher was from New Zeland..He said you call them sheep shaggers

Hoady

Trinity;28250 said:
Hahaha..No but my hair is ash blonde..so everyone calls me whitey :) (THE WORSE THING IS I ALWAYS HAD A CRUSH ON HIM FOR THESE 4 YEARS BUT NO ONE KNOWS THAT..Hoady if you tell I'll kill you hahaha)

Hmm i could blackmail you or i could just tell him front up in the middle of class, how would that make you feel trinity?I know your secrets now na na na na nah nah!:D

Yeah i don't call em that alot of people do though, new zealanders are awesome there accents rock(and there massive).

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Id probaly see how much money could really buy if I won the lotto lol coz some peopel say it cant buy happyness lol but you never know lol

Hoady

I would love heaps of money i mean i'm not gonna start acting like a jackass i'd make a few changes to my style you know like get some suits,cigars,beach housing it and then have some wicked parties.Half of the money would probably be shouted out anyway lol.

Top Bottom