• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could have one thing of Albert Wesker's.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
In my opinion in Umbrella Chronicles its just a little more thick...its not bad, like i said i like it...its not a huge difference anyway lol...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
If you want my honest opinion...its one of the best RE games period...people can say what they will, but it does a great job at summing up RE0,1, and 3...plus it fills in a lot of gaps and in my opinion has more replay value than most RE games, which all have good replay value...plus it has its own story, not just 0,1,and 3...idk but id buy it before id buy RE 0...or some other RE games...point is, i think its worth it...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Meh...youre right it is sometimes...but hey if ive convinced you then i suppose i did a good deed today lol...

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
I'd like to tell him that many people think he's gay. I'd even show a yaoi-picture from Deviantart to him and see how he reacts C:
and secretly film that.

Hoady

He would probably say: "how did you get into my.... CHRIIIIIS!"

:p

The day wesker stopped denying his sexual frustration.

Chris:Lol wesker im gonna show everyone ur photos, u mad?
Wesker:Your feeble attempts only delay the inevitable!

SuWan

Awesome.
I want Wesker's gloves...> > Because I think they would be very handy, since they magically endure a lot.

Top Bottom