• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could have one thing of Albert Wesker's.

Mr Sunshine

La Femme Fatale;83491 said:
It's got to be that shiny black suit... it's oddly alluring. :lol:

I think it's got to be his age..

Albert Weaker - 49 years old (in RE5)
Ralph Fiennes - 47(currently)
Leon S. Kennedy... umm I guess Leon will be above 40 in his next game!

Now, why am I 19 yet? DARN! :lol:

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
If I could have one thing of Albert Wesker's it would be a sample of his blood. I would create a race of highly evolved humans with me as their leader- wait a second...

[ Alex | Anne | Redfield]

STAR_738;72711 said:
Prove it!

Oh and I wouldn't mind having is strength either. I can just see it, some creepy guy doesn't suspect a thing and tries to pull something and BAM! Ya wack him across the room. :p

weskersbarber;72717 said:
wesker is gay. he was banging birkin all those years ago. anyway i would have his speed

FalleN;72719 said:
Oh, I guess both of you are right.. A true man never examines a woman in the face! :lol:

2144580764_04182010_1.jpg

Capcomplicated;83238 said:
lol so the one thing you could choose of Weskers is Chris....well played

I'd take his speed no brainer, the thing with that though is you'd lose all your excuses for being late to something :D. but if i could have two things i'd take his sunglasses too.

lol...theres only so many reasons

Wesker is not gay because he said this and i think he meant it on code veronica x the book when he finds chris in rockford island he says "tell me, is your sister good looking? Do you think she might be interested in getting some action, because I've got a hard-on like you wouldnt believe." i dont know no gay man would ever say that XD

FalleN;83538 said:

OMG chris is gonna be like 40 2 OMG CAPCOM U BETTER START MAKING BABY"S! and omg WESKER BETTER HAVE 1 to it would be funny if it was with jill XD

Mr Sunshine

[ Alex | Anne | Redfield];94608 said:
Wesker is not gay because he said this and i think he meant it on code veronica x the book when he finds chris in rockford island he says "tell me, is your sister good looking? Do you think she might be interested in getting some action, because I've got a hard-on like you wouldnt believe." i dont know no gay man would ever say that XD

Wesker keeps talking, talking and talking and in the end he does nothing! :lol: Besides just because an author of a book wrote this doesn't mean that it is true.

Just face it. The best thing that you(a girl) can do with Wesker is to argument over your underwears - Who wears the sexier. :lol:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
FalleN;83538 said:

Haha, I just noticed this now. You are right - I do appear to have a thing for (much) older men. :lol: I can't help it though, Albert, Ralph, and Leon are ridiculosuly sexy. Must be the experience.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
La Femme Fatale;95630 said:
Haha, I just noticed this now. You are right - I do appear to have a thing for (much) older men. :lol: I can't help it though, Albert, Ralph, and Leon are ridiculosuly sexy. Must be the experience.
Well think of it this way, women mature faster than men do which is why we're always looking for someone older and they for someone younger. Now LFF, from what little I know about you, you seem more mature than the average...*goes to your profile* twenty one year old which means you'd automatically be looking for someone older than the norm - which I believe is five years for most marriages. It's all scientific. :geek:

In short...

...I'm just making excuses because I like all the old guys too. ;) :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Romero;72744 said:

OMG..!

I would want his strenght. If I find myself too strong then I'd want to take his speed instead.
you can never be too strong!!

It's not up there but I'd have his gun, It's awesome a customized M9 :]

But to play along with the game I'll take his strength and enjoy every moment of it. Until I get shot, stabbed or eventualy killed.

Hoady

echoey;95737 said:
you can never be too strong!!

But to play along with the game I'll take his strength and enjoy every moment of it. Until I get shot, stabbed or eventualy killed.

Unless you vegeta or goku!Get annoyed at someone then accidently blow up the solar system lol.I dunno but his teleport does that count for speed?I doubt it, you shoot him and hes all like *POOF* i reckon that should be mandatory cause i don't truly remember him being super strong...

oh wait he catches rockets.Yeah you will be fine bro haha.

hellgirl223

*evil obsessive personality takes over*
HIS V--
*shot*

His body. For various reasons.
ditto.
*fans self*

*ehm* anyway, i dunno honestly xD id want his intellect, because he's just pure genius, then again, his strength and speed would be nice too *U*

but, i think id either want his eyes or speed.
oh god his eyes *_*

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Id want two things...one his speed, cause hey, i may be fast but im not THAT fast...and a choice you didnt give us before but im sayin anyway...His accent man...i mean it goes hand in hand with his intilect...and i already have that lol...

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member

I love how in the game, when Wesker and Claire first meet, Wesker's talking about Chris and Claire asks "What are you gonna do to him?! D:" -Dirty thoughts everytime.

Oh! And at the end when Chris is like "You don't want her!" and Wesker gets this priceless look on his face before he tosses Claire away. ;)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Ooh his accent! I didn't think about that XD
I liked his RE5 accent... Its so... smexy xD;;<3
/shot again

I'm partial to his Umbrella Chronicles voice, wich if memory serves sounds almost the same, it just happens to be a different voice actor...though i could be wrong about taht...

hellgirl223

@Alex anne redfield: did he seriously say that? XD;;
@kennedy: I've never played UC so I dunno orz
Well it would be weird to have him change his accents drastically.. So I guess its not a bad thing to try and keep the same accent :x

Top Bottom