• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

if they were real

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah :D! Chris is like, "* in high pitched voice* Ah forest get away! D:" and wesker is like, " I've never heard a man's voice reach levels that high :D."

ValentineFan

I'd like all the girls to be real, so we could all be bffs and go on girly nights out, that would be fun. And, Wesker, he's hot, smart and rich, enough said. ;)

^Dude, Id totaly take all the females to Labare and make all the males work at Labare.

Then again, for Claire's sake I can't have Chris work there, darn. But Leon, Billy, and Wesker could work there.

Levan

Polkka. lol
I would take Claire and take her on a romantic date...

Chris and I would be best buds and he'll teach me how to use firearms even though I'm underaged. lol

Hoady

I'd go to Weskers house and everything in there will be involved with the matrix there will be 3 tvs playing each movies constantly on repeat, Even the walls will have the numbers going down then i ask"So whats so entertaining about the matrix"then he'll go"But I Am.....The ONE."And then fly off to kill some agent smiths.Then i steal his stuff.

^Thankyou.

If they were real id make Wesker play RE5 to show him what may happen to him in the future so he can prevent it...But then id hide Chris cuz I can't let Wesker kill him.

rocklikebrucelee

Rebecca Chambers! Her character was so awesome (cute, but tough!)!

And Tyrant, of course! I wouldn't mind having a walking monstrosity under my control. ;)

teal27

Who would want Wesker as friend?! Does that word even exist in his vocabulary? He backstabs everyone; not to mention he's an old fart. I mean, he could be my father. And he uses more hair-gel than me, and that's just wrong.

Well, ideally, and typically of me, I would say Chris,(but only RE5 Chris. The older versions of Chris look dorky, lol.)Because he's awesome and manly, gorgeous, courageous, determined, the epitome of pixelated perfection and(insert assorted other positive adjectives here) however, that would not work out, because I'd feel woefully inept in his presence, thus, Jill would have to be real, so I could point him out to her and say "DUH WOMAN!! What are you waiting for, an invitation?!?"

And then I'd like to have someone like Sheva around. She's really sweet and brave, two qualities that are rare to have together. Claire would be fun to have as a friend too, I think.

teal27;47836 said:
Who would want Wesker as friend?! Does that word even exist in his vocabulary? He backstabs everyone; not to mention he's an old fart. I mean, he could be my father. And he uses more hair-gel than me, and that's just wrong.
1. You'd be surprized how many people would love to hang out with him.
2.Birkin is believed by many fans to be a friend of his.
3. Spencer's an old fart, not Wesker you're only as old as you look and act.

Buuuut having Chris and Jill around would be nice too. Id get them together then make a killing selling their hentai videos that I have recorded at anime and gaming conventions. *Evil laugh*

Hell, all of the RE characters would be nice to have around. If it was a bad guy, you go through the fun of fighting them or joining their side. If it was a good guy you could go on zombie/ganado/majini hunting sprees with them then hang out afterwards. Sounds like a win win situation.

ResidentZelda

That offend me deeply. Besides that's how you see him in RE5 so yeah =, he looks very old in there tho :confused:, But I would like him as a friend yeah friend ;)

^Which sucks because he was so youthful looking in all the other games then here come RE5. >_> He still didn't look near his real age, but he didn't look as young a he usually did either.

To be on topic: Id want Leon to be real because, 1. He's beautiful, 2. He's sweet, and 3. He's one of the best RE characters. Id love to hold him and put my fingers in his hair, it looks so soft. Lol, then id be his partner in his next mission. Oh yeah! ^^

teal27

^ Lol at your sig, Infinity. ha ha.

Well, to each their own of course. I'm sure there are people out there who dislike Chris (you stinky butt poo-poo heads, you!!) so I can't harp too much on my dislike of Wesker. It just seems odd that so many people would want to be friends with a guy who has done so much bad stuff, even to people who THOUGHT they were allies with him.

*shudders* Ew, I have had enough problems with one person I know claiming to be my friend and then back-stabbing me when I'm not looking lately, so perhaps that is why I'm so set against the Wesker friend idea. The thought of being a friend of Al is just SCARY. I'd sleep with all the lights on, doors locked with 1,000,9090,1129 combination locks and change my phone number on a regular basis.

I'd also have that Junior chemistry set around so I could test the fruit baskets he sends as b-day gifts to me. Hope it's not spiked with his latest infatuation.

I'd also have BSAA on speed dial, lol.

^Meh, I don't expect everyone to like Wesker, that's impossible, don't sweat it. The only thing that bothers me is when people say false things or accusasions about characters just because they don't like them.

Speaking of BSAA on speed dial, i've got one on speed dial myself. His name is Chris Redfield...but I must say I don't call him for bioterrisim purposes. Hee hee, booty call yeeeaaaah.

^*blushes* Do you have to ask? I mean look at him, wouldn't you if you had his number?

Zombie Enclave

Bill_Nye_Expert.jpg

Top Bottom