• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How would you receive a fan-made RE 2D game?

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
For me it's like a broad Glaswegian accent - if I don't have subtitles on the TV or if they don't speak slowly enough then I can't for the life of me work out what they're saying in time.

Also, unless we're talking about different Ozzies here, Ozzy Osbourne is from Birmingham, not Germany.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
For me it's like a broad Glaswegian accent - if I don't have subtitles on the TV or if they don't speak slowly enough then I can't for the life of me work out what they're saying in time.

Also, unless we're talking about different Ozzies here, Ozzy Osbourne is from Birmingham, not Germany.
Whoops...I suppose you're right...My bad...Thanks lol!

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Definitely, we need all the help we can get. I'm looking for a way to add you to the conversation, but I can't seem to find one. Zero, please add McGlynn :D

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Well guys sadly this project is no longer exists....
Legal issues.

Instead we have started production on two other games, Bliss, a 2D phone app game nothing big just something to get our name known.

And Immortallis, an assassins creed like game only scarier than silent hill. if you have questions feel free to PM me.

Top Bottom