• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How much do you hate Ashley?

How much do you hate Ashley?

• Total voters

Shefa

That girl screams sooo much...such a noisy kid and the thing that sometimes really bugs me is seeing her acting like miss Fragile...why she always have to jump in Leon's lap?? she can perfectly climb down the ladders...Stay away from my man Ashley!!

Shefa;94300 said:
That girl screams sooo much...such a noisy kid and the thing that sometimes really bugs me is seeing her acting like miss Fragile...why she always have to jump in Leon's lap?? she can perfectly climb down the ladders...Stay away from my man Ashley!!

lmao xD
i know she can climb down perfectly fine ... when you get in the level that you play as her and she climbs up the ladder i was sitting there wondering *hmmm will she climb down if i say to or would she just say "leons not here to catch me"*

.....she climbed down all by herself .... evil >.>

i like your sig by the way xDDD <33

domino29

PftU Spokesperson
Recently, I didnt mind Ashley.

Then I accidently left her in the mezzanine of the Castle. Every tne seconds (even after I rescued her) I hear, "Leeoooon!!!! Haaalllp!!!!!"

I shot a f*cking Rocket at her.

NintenStar

It's kind-of annoying when you constantly hear 'LEON HAAALP!' and 'HALP ME LEON!' I think that's why Saddler put her in that containment thing just before you removed the Plagas. But it does come in handy sometimes. You'll know when she's close by.

Top Bottom